Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? 11:08 - Aug 9 with 2363 viewsSteve_M

I'm sure he only booked McGoldrick for moaning about that decision.

Was it five or six yellow cards in the end? Seemed over the top.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:11 - Aug 9 with 2344 viewsElderGrizzly

I haven't seen it yet, but was it on par with the one vs Norwich?
How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:13 - Aug 9 with 2336 viewsSteve_M

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:11 - Aug 9 by ElderGrizzly

I haven't seen it yet, but was it on par with the one vs Norwich?

Worse as all three officials should have had a clear view of it. It was right on 90 minutes as well so would have given us a breather at an important time.

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:48 - Aug 9 with 2264 viewsJakeITFC

Ha, that was so poor.

The ref was really keen to let physicality go all night, and then got his cards out for nothing little pulls and clips.
How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:55 - Aug 9 with 2243 viewsITFC_Forever

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:48 - Aug 9 by JakeITFC

Ha, that was so poor.

The ref was really keen to let physicality go all night, and then got his cards out for nothing little pulls and clips.

And somehow he missed the forearm smash on Webster early on in front of us and also a couple on Nydam - one was a proper rake down the back of the legs job as well.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:59 - Aug 9 with 2226 viewsIpswichKnight

Think he booked Downes for a slight trip a bit later on in that play, It was a shocker that tackle! Mario Itoje would have been proud of it!

They did dive in a bit I counted few near misses from there strikers who were keen to stop us playing the ball around the back.
How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 12:01 - Aug 9 with 2227 viewsSteve_M

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 11:59 - Aug 9 by IpswichKnight

Think he booked Downes for a slight trip a bit later on in that play, It was a shocker that tackle! Mario Itoje would have been proud of it!

They did dive in a bit I counted few near misses from there strikers who were keen to stop us playing the ball around the back.

Equally, Waghorn's first action was to jump into a tackle. Had he made contact with the player that might have been a very short debut.

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 12:01 - Aug 9 with 2219 viewsBluebell

We got 4 yellows yesterday and Luton got none. How did that happen?
How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 12:16 - Aug 9 with 2189 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Haha, the ref was atrocious

Would also like to see the early incident again when Iorfa squared and it looked like the defender handled it. Although Iorfa should have done a lot better anyway

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 12:38 - Aug 9 with 2135 viewsFtnfwest

I think Nathan Jones is from the Eddie howe school of 'professionalism. Lots of little nudges and pushes on our players early while the ball was in the air before the ref's looking. He'll go far!
How did the ref miss the rugby tackle on McGoldrick? on 14:23 - Aug 9 with 2021 viewscoolcat

We all saw the dreadful tackle on McGoldrick. In fact afterwards the ref had the whistle in his mouth then changed his mind. Didz was on the deck for a few minutes whilst the game carried on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024