Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about 11:32 - Jan 23 with 1559 viewsBluefish

Managing a puppy

It is making working from home impossible

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 1547 viewsGeoffSentence

You work from home? That's going to be tough with a puppy, they can be very demanding, you may get distracted.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:43 - Jan 23 with 1530 viewsBluefish

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:36 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

You work from home? That's going to be tough with a puppy, they can be very demanding, you may get distracted.

Lol as if I would get distracted

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:44 - Jan 23 with 1525 viewsGeoffSentence

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:43 - Jan 23 by Bluefish

Lol as if I would get distracted

I bet you do, occasionally you may find that work distracts you from the puppy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:48 - Jan 23 with 1509 viewsgerard1947

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:36 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

Don't worry it will start to calm down when it gets to two or three! When it starts to get its new teeth that can get expensive mine ate a shed. For the first year we couldn't hang clothes out to dry, he would take everything off bit by bit and bury them. I could go on ......

Good luck

PS he's a smashing, obient, gentle border collie now.
I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 1489 viewsBluefish

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 11:44 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

I bet you do, occasionally you may find that work distracts you from the puppy.

The puppy has spent all morning distracting me from twtd which distracts me from work

I am not sure that you lot gave me enough warning about on 14:32 - Jan 23 with 1381 viewsFtnfwest

I'm managing one day a week at home with ours (now 15 weeks old- it does get better...a bit) but couldn't do more than that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024