Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? 13:03 - Feb 20 with 3175 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:06 - Feb 20 with 3093 viewsKieran_Knows

Suited and booted to tell us all to f*** off (again).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:13 - Feb 20 with 3006 viewsFixed_It

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:06 - Feb 20 by Kieran_Knows

Not 'us' per se...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:28 - Feb 20 with 2872 viewschristiand

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:06 - Feb 20 by Kieran_Knows

MM might be looking in our direction, but he clocked a Cardiff City supporter amongst our ranks and that was who he was directing his comments and action towards?!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 13:30]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:31 - Feb 20 with 2830 viewsHerbivore

All black, he's announcing he's going. He'd have been in cornflower blue if he was staying.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:44 - Feb 20 with 2714 viewsPinewoodblue

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:31 - Feb 20 by Herbivore

All black, he's announcing he's going. He'd have been in cornflower blue if he was staying.

Undertaker?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:52 - Feb 20 with 2602 viewsbontcho

According to the old gag wearing your best suit at work means an interview or a funeral. Obviously I hope it’s not the latter.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:55 - Feb 20 with 2567 viewsArcher4721

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:52 - Feb 20 by bontcho

According to the old gag wearing your best suit at work means an interview or a funeral. Obviously I hope it’s not the latter.

Football Managers don't have interviews in this day and age.
MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:59 - Feb 20 with 2519 viewsBlueBadger

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:55 - Feb 20 by Archer4721

Football Managers don't have interviews in this day and age.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42665268

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 14:00 - Feb 20 with 2518 viewsJimmyJazz

I must be missing out, I don't have an old gag

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 14:10 - Feb 20 with 2410 viewsArcher4721

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 13:59 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42665268

Obviously at International level it's different and done with consent of clubs involved if they're attached to a club.There's also a panel of people who appoint and it's not one man's decision....Top club level it's all different as most managers have agents now who do all the negotiating for them.
MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 14:14 - Feb 20 with 2377 viewsPinewoodblue

Going to be some wake when he goes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 17:30 - Feb 20 with 2059 viewsJohnny_Boy

Or for others, a court appearance.
MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 18:03 - Feb 20 with 1989 viewsBlueBadger

MM suited and booted to announce his new deal...? on 14:10 - Feb 20 by Archer4721

Obviously at International level it's different and done with consent of clubs involved if they're attached to a club.There's also a panel of people who appoint and it's not one man's decision....Top club level it's all different as most managers have agents now who do all the negotiating for them.

At least one of our managers in the last ten years had an interview.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/suffolk/content/articles/2006/06/05/jim_magilton_appointed_

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024