Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Table showing games played since Christmas. 15:31 - Apr 10 with 2234 viewsPinewoodblue

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate

One win in nine home league games. No wonder a significant number of fans are fed up with Mick and his non-football.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 15:32]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:33 - Apr 10 with 2199 viewshomer_123

4 goals at home since Xmas - well, at least we're not as bad as Forest.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:37 - Apr 10 with 2174 viewsclive_baker

I think the appropriately hilarious and original response to this is....

Be careful what you wish for

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:39 - Apr 10 with 2161 viewsDanFord

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:33 - Apr 10 by homer_123

4 goals at home since Xmas - well, at least we're not as bad as Forest.

13 goals at home in 9 games at 1.4 goals a game. Exciting times. Given we've just had a 2-2 that means before that it was 9 goals in 8 home games! To put that into context just over a goal a game at Portman Road for a third of the season. Then when you consider the 3-0 win Hull got that is 6 goals in 7 games! The last 6 of those 7 games were 0-0, 0-1, 0-0, 0-1, 1-0 and 0-0. No wonder we have numb skulls. Haha!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:40 - Apr 10 with 2148 viewsDanFord

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:37 - Apr 10 by clive_baker

I think the appropriately hilarious and original response to this is....

Be careful what you wish for

I wish for the occasional 3-3 instead of 0-0, the occasional match where we have more than 2 shots on target and the occasional pre-match where I don't wonder which book I'll read during the game.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 2120 viewsPinewoodblue

Now for comparison the table up to Christmas day.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate

Talk about a season of two halves. What happened to bring about such a dramatic change in fortune?

2023 year of destiny

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:46 - Apr 10 with 2108 viewschristiand

Be careful what you wish for? Apologies Clive Baker, I've just echoed your sentiments, but so true!!!!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 15:49]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:49 - Apr 10 with 2082 viewsFrimleyBlue

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:45 - Apr 10 by Pinewoodblue

Talk about a season of two halves. What happened to bring about such a dramatic change in fortune?

Huws, Wagga, Garner

Bit parts for them since, in Huws case. None

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 2072 viewshomer_123

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:40 - Apr 10 by DanFord

I wish for the occasional 3-3 instead of 0-0, the occasional match where we have more than 2 shots on target and the occasional pre-match where I don't wonder which book I'll read during the game.

Paul Jewell is your man!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:52 - Apr 10 with 2063 viewsPinewoodblue

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:39 - Apr 10 by DanFord

13 goals at home in 9 games at 1.4 goals a game. Exciting times. Given we've just had a 2-2 that means before that it was 9 goals in 8 home games! To put that into context just over a goal a game at Portman Road for a third of the season. Then when you consider the 3-0 win Hull got that is 6 goals in 7 games! The last 6 of those 7 games were 0-0, 0-1, 0-0, 0-1, 1-0 and 0-0. No wonder we have numb skulls. Haha!

Have two sons who share a season ticket. One of them last saw Town score a goal at Portman road on 22nd November, he is going tonight!

2023 year of destiny

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 16:34 - Apr 10 with 1921 viewsSwansea_Blue

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:45 - Apr 10 by Pinewoodblue

Christmas
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 16:35]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 16:43 - Apr 10 with 1869 viewsNo9

Table showing games played since Christmas. on 15:51 - Apr 10 by homer_123

Paul Jewell is your man!

Lets face it Jimmy Bullard did offer great entertainment - until they gave him a contract
Table showing games played since Christmas. on 17:39 - Apr 10 with 1768 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Still lower mid table which surprises me a little - I would have thought relegation form.

He won't be here next season. Need to take time and be careful to get the right manager in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024