Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Kenlock play last night? 10:48 - Apr 11 with 777 viewschristiand

Much talk about Cotter's debut, which was rightly deserved by all accounts, but how did Kenlock get on?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How did Kenlock play last night? on 10:49 - Apr 11 with 767 viewsITFC_Forever

Couple of mis-placed passes, especially in the first half, but generally ok.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How did Kenlock play last night? on 10:49 - Apr 11 with 770 viewshomer_123

He's a strange one for me.

Neither looks like an athlete or a footballer!

For me, pluses and minuses....some miscontrols and poor choice of pass at times but battles aways, gets forward and has a real knack of coming away with the ball when tackling when he rightly shouldn't. I don't think he's progressed as much as I would have liked but that is down to the fact that Knudsen has and therefore he's not had as much playing time.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How did Kenlock play last night? on 10:56 - Apr 11 with 732 viewsSwn98

How did Kenlock play last night? on 10:49 - Apr 11 by homer_123

He's a strange one for me.

Neither looks like an athlete or a footballer!

For me, pluses and minuses....some miscontrols and poor choice of pass at times but battles aways, gets forward and has a real knack of coming away with the ball when tackling when he rightly shouldn't. I don't think he's progressed as much as I would have liked but that is down to the fact that Knudsen has and therefore he's not had as much playing time.

Only average and i've seen him play most of his games think he should of gone out on loan as well this season.
How did Kenlock play last night? on 11:03 - Apr 11 with 695 viewsSteve_M

Very Kenlock, particularly in the first half, in that he did some really good things and then let them down with moments of carelessness. What I do like about him though is that he battles his way through mistakes and by the second half he looked much more comfortable.

He's not really stepped up as such this season, no great improvement on last season, but he has demonstrated himself a capable squad player at this level with the potential to be a bit more.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024