Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colleague went to Kaliningrad 10:19 - Jul 7 with 782 viewsPendejo

One of my colleagues doesn't follow any league club, he's an England fan. He went out to Kaliningrad for 3 games during the group stages, having this time around bought tickets from FIFA; he sold back one but kept Spain - Morocco and Belgium - England.

Overall he's enthusiastic over his experience. He's been to Russia before and he says it has changed, in a positive way.

He's already got a ticket and flights for one of the semi finals and intends to stay out there for the final if we get there.

He claims he can be seen in the 2nd row of crowd in Belgium game between 6th & 7th minutes.

His other notable comment was that he came across a drunk person wearing a St. George flag and began to speak to him... getting a terse response from the indivual;-

"Fck England I am Russian"

After a busy week now got a sllllllooooooowwwwww day time is going backwards!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Colleague went to Kaliningrad on 10:26 - Jul 7 with 746 viewsCurrie10

Wonder if I met him out there - I met about 5 town fans in Gdansk - was he there also ?

Russia rocks.
Colleague went to Kaliningrad on 10:30 - Jul 7 with 730 viewsPendejo

Colleague went to Kaliningrad on 10:26 - Jul 7 by Currie10

Wonder if I met him out there - I met about 5 town fans in Gdansk - was he there also ?

Russia rocks.

Yes he stayed Gdansk, lives in Kent, does not support a club side. He was with his wife and 20 month old daughter

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024