Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... 14:25 - Aug 7 with 953 viewsSitfcB

A lot of people logged in currently, as there was yesterday. Plus 1500+ guests in last 10 mins.

I think yesterday evening at one time I saw 2000+ guests had been in.

Obviously for the home page the numbers would be a lot more, busy times for Gav!

💷💷💷💷

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:26 - Aug 7 with 941 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's not 1500 guests. Just TractorGirl checking the site every 10 seconds.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:26 - Aug 7 with 937 viewsKieran_Knows

Ching ching.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:29 - Aug 7 with 909 viewsGavTWTD

We've had well over 2m page views so far this month.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:30 - Aug 7 with 887 viewsagentp

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:29 - Aug 7 by GavTWTD

Are you admitting to kidnapping Nsiala and Nolan to increase to page views?

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:31 - Aug 7 with 885 viewsSitfcB

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:29 - Aug 7 by GavTWTD

Records being broken?

Phil should let you do a story on the analytics.

[EDIT - Blimey, just realised we are still only 7 days in....]
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 14:31]

COYB

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:32 - Aug 7 with 861 viewsSitfcB

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:26 - Aug 7 by Swansea_Blue

It's not 1500 guests. Just TractorGirl checking the site every 10 seconds.

Ha, bless her. I saw her the other day actually....!

COYB

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:32 - Aug 7 with 860 viewsGavTWTD

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:31 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Records being broken?

Phil should let you do a story on the analytics.

[EDIT - Blimey, just realised we are still only 7 days in....]
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 14:31]

If it continues like this, sure, it'd be a record month. However I doubt this peak will last much past Thursday.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:33 - Aug 7 with 848 viewsBluefish

It is why Phil and grant...sorry meant Gav are throwing £10 Amazon vouchers around like they are the wolf of wall street

https://media.giphy.com/media/LTWx3sOL0xa9i/giphy.webp

[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 14:42]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 841 viewsSwansea_Blue

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 830 viewsSwansea_Blue

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:32 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Ha, bless her. I saw her the other day actually....!

She was real?

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 825 viewsSitfcB

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:32 - Aug 7 by GavTWTD

If it continues like this, sure, it'd be a record month. However I doubt this peak will last much past Thursday.

Until we beat Rotherham 7-0 with Nolan grabbing a hat-rick.

COYB

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:35 - Aug 7 with 823 viewsVic

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:46 - Aug 7 with 754 viewshomer_123

Would be interested to see the site analytics for the last couple of days... on 14:34 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Until we beat Rotherham 7-0 with Nolan grabbing a hat-rick.

No, it's when we get thumped 0 - 7 in the Cup and fans go apoplectic.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024