Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long for Chambers do you think? 14:25 - Sep 3 with 1018 viewsFrimleyBlue

Once the work permit is sorted for Donacien, he'll slot in at RB, you've then got 2 new CB signings and Knudsen/Kenlock for the left slot

What becomes of our captain.

He should realistically keeper Nsiala out of the side......... but for how long

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

244 days. (n/t) on 14:29 - Sep 3 with 992 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

How long for Chambers do you think? on 14:45 - Sep 3 with 944 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chambers will play every week. Proper leader. And on current assessment I believe Pennington will continue alongside Chambers instead of Nsiala, Nsiala a little bit too rash at the moment, needs to adjust to the pace of the championship.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How long for Chambers do you think? on 15:01 - Sep 3 with 887 viewsRozz

How long for Chambers do you think? on 14:45 - Sep 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Chambers will play every week. Proper leader. And on current assessment I believe Pennington will continue alongside Chambers instead of Nsiala, Nsiala a little bit too rash at the moment, needs to adjust to the pace of the championship.

Not that I disagree, but he might struggle to do so from the bench. I think Pennington & Nsiala to fight for the slot along side Chambers when fit. Surprised how assured the former was yesterday - my MOTM if we exclude Edwards' goal.

If Collins comes in it will be very interesting. A big squad with some established Championship players, some unproven managers favourites, & loanees that have come to play football. I think it's reasonable to expect the players with L1&2 experience may have to bide their time a little bit, and they'll be the easiest to justify dropping for older heads at this stage. Collins taking the Captain's spot on the other hand could be a real headache for PH.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 15:02]
How long for Chambers do you think? on 15:02 - Sep 3 with 878 viewsDeano69

How long for Chambers do you think? on 14:45 - Sep 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Does Nsiala play RB or LB?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

How long for Chambers do you think? on 15:05 - Sep 3 with 860 viewschristiand

Here's a curve-ball, could Pennington be a better option to Donacien at RB? That will leave Chambers, Nsiala and possibly Collins to fight it out for two CB places.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024