Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? 13:15 - Sep 28 with 1986 viewsFrimleyBlue

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:18 - Sep 28 with 1825 viewsFixed_It

What is the point of this? If the purpose is to spread more negativity, I really don't think it is necessary. It will be what it will be tomorrow. Hopefully we will put in a performance, and three points will be a huge relief to everybody. But this poll contributes nothing to the general mood around here - just feeds the 'woe is me' mentality.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 1762 viewsWicksy

Hear, hear! Just relax, it'll be ok. Mid table by Christmas.

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 1749 viewsGeoffSentence

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:47 - Sep 28 by Wicksy

What's this opinion based on?

The way we have been dominating games? The high number of chances we have had?

I hope you are right, I really hope you are right but haven't seen an awful lot of grounds for optimism.

At the moment I am in full on panic mode. We are doomed.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:59 - Sep 28 with 1744 viewsFrimleyBlue

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:18 - Sep 28 by Fixed_It

What is the point of this? If the purpose is to spread more negativity, I really don't think it is necessary. It will be what it will be tomorrow. Hopefully we will put in a performance, and three points will be a huge relief to everybody. But this poll contributes nothing to the general mood around here - just feeds the 'woe is me' mentality.

Absolutely superb. You really are a fken pleb. It wouldn't suprise me if you were the one....

The reason for my poll is its intriguing to know how people's minds are. Positive fans may still believe we will lose. Some negatives may think we will win.

I think we will win if that keeps you hapoy

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 1736 viewsDiceMan

2 of our players get sent off, then 3 go off injured after we've used all our subs - game abandoned

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 17:41 - Sep 28 with 1666 viewsfactual_blue

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:47 - Sep 28 by Wicksy

The question is though, which league and which Christmas.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 17:51 - Sep 28 with 1653 viewsPJH

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 17:41 - Sep 28 by factual_blue

The question is though, which league and which Christmas.

To be fair if Hurst's remit was to get us out of this division....
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 18:06 - Sep 28 with 1616 viewsfactual_blue

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 17:51 - Sep 28 by PJH

To be fair if Hurst's remit was to get us out of this division....

...and ME did say he was going to try something different....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 1526 viewsCurrie10

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:18 - Sep 28 by Fixed_It

81.5% have voted no.

The point, is to surely highlight what the fans feel!?
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 19:39 - Sep 28 with 1503 viewsWonky

I voted no, why not. My early optimism has worn off. Want to be proved wrong obvs.
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:03 - Sep 29 with 1391 viewsFixed_It

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:59 - Sep 28 by FrimleyBlue

Absolutely superb. You really are a fken pleb. It wouldn't suprise me if you were the one....

The reason for my poll is its intriguing to know how people's minds are. Positive fans may still believe we will lose. Some negatives may think we will win.

WTF!!!!
Only just realised what you are getting at. I can understand your paranoia but...WTF!!!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:16 - Sep 29 with 1374 viewsEly_Blue

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 16:59 - Sep 28 by FrimleyBlue

And you wonder at it when someone disagrees with YOUR opinion and you call them a fken pleb, how you manage IRL without getting your face smashed in I’ll never know

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:22 - Sep 29 with 1359 viewsBenters2

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:16 - Sep 29 by Ely_Blue

And you wonder at it when someone disagrees with YOUR opinion and you call them a fken pleb, how you manage IRL without getting your face smashed in I’ll never know

Hang on a minute he was the best thing since sliced bread when the plebs thought he was leaving the board..
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:24 - Sep 29 with 1353 viewsBenters2

Draw at best.
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:37 - Sep 29 with 1336 viewsSuperblue95

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:03 - Sep 29 by Fixed_It

WTF!!!!
Only just realised what you are getting at. I can understand your paranoia but...WTF!!!!

Ignore him. There's a reason most people on here think he's a 'pleb'

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:38 - Sep 29 with 1325 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

CCCCEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOONNNNNN YOOOOUUUUUUUUU BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!!
Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 09:06 - Sep 29 with 1290 viewsFixed_It

Being honest - Do you see a win tomorrow? on 08:37 - Sep 29 by Superblue95

Ignore him. There's a reason most people on here think he's a 'pleb'

Seems he's prepared to stoop almost as low as the idiot who stitched him up. Thing is as far as I am aware I have never had a spat with him, and even expressed my disgust at how he was treated. Then he decides to react like this to a post questioning why he felt the need to create a poll designed, in my opinion, to fuel further negativity. I don't put people on ignore - but if I did he would be one of the first if this is how he behaves. I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024