Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... 17:49 - Oct 24 with 1258 viewsKieran_Knows

... during games on telly, do you think they should or not?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/most-inappropriate-language-tv-foot

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... on 17:50 - Oct 24 with 1253 viewsSuperblue95

Absolutely not

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... on 18:08 - Oct 24 with 1199 viewsJ2BLUE

No. Most of the time I didn't hear it anyway. Not their job to apologise.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... on 18:12 - Oct 24 with 1184 viewssundaze

Ha, I was talking to my son about this at the weekend, how long before they dub the live crowd and replace it with pre recorded crowd noise that has been edited?
Surely the audience that watch football on tv are fans that have been to an actual football match sometime in their life and have heard a few swear words in every day life.
Perhaps the tv companies should put out a disclosure before the match kicks off.
Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... on 18:19 - Oct 24 with 1158 viewsjjblue84

It’s not their fault but it’s on behalf of the TV channel who are responsible so of course!
Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... on 18:25 - Oct 24 with 1144 viewsSitfcB

No!!

But in this day in age people will probably ring up and complain about it ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Commentators apologising for swearing from fans/players... on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 1068 viewsGeoffSentence

I like the idea of Jackson and Sears up top. Hopefully their combined pace will cause some problems.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024