Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) 14:00 - Jan 3 with 1181 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) on 14:02 - Jan 3 with 1152 viewsMrTown

OMG OMG OMG!! I CANT CONTROL MY EMOTIONS.

In all seriousness, never seen him play so jury out until he’s played 4 or 5 games.
Welcome to Town Will.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) on 14:05 - Jan 3 with 1117 viewsTractorCam

Breaking: Player who is signing for Ipswich Town Football Club spotted at Ipswich Town Football Club training ground.

More as we get it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) on 14:07 - Jan 3 with 1081 viewsSitfcB

Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) on 14:05 - Jan 3 by TractorCam

Breaking: Player who is signing for Ipswich Town Football Club spotted at Ipswich Town Football Club training ground.

More as we get it.

You reckon he was wearing Ipswich Town Football Club benchwear at Ipswich Town Football Club training ground to sign for Ipswich Town Football Club??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) on 14:11 - Jan 3 with 1022 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blimey, he's keane.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Will Keane at the training ground!! (n/t) on 15:17 - Jan 3 with 692 viewsBloomBlue

Are you sure it was Will and not Michael? Can you add a photo so we can confirm you've not got the wrong twin?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024