Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... 17:17 - Feb 6 with 3633 viewsPendejo

One of my men was leaving home this morning to go to his first job and couldn't find his car... it was not parked where he had left it.
He asked me what he should do...
Ring the Police, I said
You mean 999 he asked
Yes, now!

I then rang a colleague who has access to the telemetric data [our vehicles are fitting with 2 different tracking devices] and he advised me that the vehicles somewhere in the English Channel having arrived at Tilbury Docks approx. 06:45 this morning.

This type of crime is more common these days as thieves acquire devices that can capture the signal from a key fob, so beware - I recommend getting one of those old school steering wheel locks, one of these will do...

We are now short of one expensive German saloon

The Chauffeur?
This plank had left a personal briefcase in the car; bank statements, DVLA Licence, PCO Licence, iPad and passport to name but a few items.

oh dear

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 17:20 - Feb 6 with 3610 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yes, this happened in the village I live in.

A couple of range rovers stolen, and the keys were well inside the owners houses.

I think you can also get specially lined boxes to keep keys in.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 17:26 - Feb 6 with 3565 viewsCoastalblue

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 17:20 - Feb 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yes, this happened in the village I live in.

A couple of range rovers stolen, and the keys were well inside the owners houses.

I think you can also get specially lined boxes to keep keys in.

Just needs a faraday case or box.

A yoghurt pot covered in tin foil would probably work.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 17:27 - Feb 6 with 3571 viewsSuperfrans

This kind of theft is very common around our way - thieves getting into cars by somehow scanning contactless keys from outside the owner’s property, enabling them to access the car. Ours has been ransacked twice in the past year - until I got a metal lined bag from Amazon, Leave the keys in it overnight and haven’t had an issue since.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 17:29 - Feb 6 with 3554 viewsfloridablue

I'm guessing you'll get it back when it docks wherever that maybe!
For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 19:19 - Feb 6 with 3347 viewsBloomBlue

It's only rich people losing cars so nobody cares
For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 07:24 - Feb 7 with 2997 viewsBluefish

I'm sure this will happen to me. So much so that through ritual one of the 1st things that i do each morning is check that my car is still outside. It has become a habit, infused to leave so many things in my car but now I don't leave anything in it at all so that it is just the car that needs replacing and work can sort that out.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 08:35 - Feb 7 with 2922 viewsuefacup81

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 17:29 - Feb 6 by floridablue

I'm guessing you'll get it back when it docks wherever that maybe!

Unfortunately it's probably on its way to somewhere like Albania, and I imagine the British police don't have as much sway over the local forces as certain other organisations...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 09:20 - Feb 7 with 2860 viewsBurwell_Blue

I leave my car keys in my front door when I lock it at night in the hope that my company car gets lifted and I can get a new one. Its two years old and I have been promised a replacement that never comes.
Login to get fewer ads

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 09:47 - Feb 7 with 2792 viewsSouperJim

Autoexpress recommend this:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071DP4KTZ/

£5 to protect a £40k car from being just driven away...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 10:43 - Feb 7 with 2729 viewschicoazul

sorry to hear that OP.
A friend of mine in the OB says loads of those cars end up in Albania. Such great guys, those Albanians, with their drug trade and stolen property trade.
As others have said invest in a few Faraday bags for your drivers, as apparently modern cars are very secure other than this obvious problem.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:19 - Feb 7 with 2619 viewslongtimefan

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 09:47 - Feb 7 by SouperJim

Autoexpress recommend this:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071DP4KTZ/

£5 to protect a £40k car from being just driven away...

Don't forget to buy two if you have a spare set of keys in the house!
For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:22 - Feb 7 with 2605 viewsnoggin

Sorry about the car but not sure ringing 999 was necessary. Was it really an emergency?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:27 - Feb 7 with 2591 viewsSuperblue95

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 09:20 - Feb 7 by Burwell_Blue

I leave my car keys in my front door when I lock it at night in the hope that my company car gets lifted and I can get a new one. Its two years old and I have been promised a replacement that never comes.

I’ll take it. What’s your address?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:45 - Feb 7 with 2559 viewsBurwell_Blue

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:27 - Feb 7 by Superblue95

I’ll take it. What’s your address?

You wouldn't want it the way I have driven it.
For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:55 - Feb 7 with 2531 viewschicoazul

For those of you [like me] with keyless cars... on 12:19 - Feb 7 by longtimefan

Don't forget to buy two if you have a spare set of keys in the house!

Or just wrap your house in tinfoil.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024