Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should have been a green crayon really 15:50 - Sep 5 with 1497 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus wept! That video. He can barely speak!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:02 - Sep 5 with 1449 viewsStokieBlue

He must be trolling, the effort made to extend the path is truly minimal. Surely deliberately poor in order to wind people up.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:15 - Sep 5 with 1431 viewsBlueBadger

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:02 - Sep 5 by StokieBlue

He must be trolling, the effort made to extend the path is truly minimal. Surely deliberately poor in order to wind people up.

SB

Does this make him the political equivalent of Bluefish?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:20 - Sep 5 with 1420 viewsjaykay

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:15 - Sep 5 by BlueBadger

Does this make him the political equivalent of Bluefish?

could be ,but you will have to include boris and his cronies in that equivalent

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:23 - Sep 5 with 1421 viewsfooters

Sorry if I'm being fick, but was is the point of him extending the path like this? Is it just to include other states potentially?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:26 - Sep 5 with 1411 viewsSpruceMoose

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:23 - Sep 5 by footers

Sorry if I'm being fick, but was is the point of him extending the path like this? Is it just to include other states potentially?

He tweeted out that the hurricane was going to hit Alabama. It was never forecast to hit Alabama. Rather than admit his mistake he doubled down by calling a press conference to show a map on which he (or one of his minions) had crudely drawn a line over Alabama to say "See? I wasn't wrong".

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:39 - Sep 5 with 1375 viewsStokieBlue

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:23 - Sep 5 by footers

As the Moose has pointed out, it was an attempt to make his fake news into real news.

SB

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:39 - Sep 5 with 1377 viewsBlueBadger

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:26 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

He tweeted out that the hurricane was going to hit Alabama. It was never forecast to hit Alabama. Rather than admit his mistake he doubled down by calling a press conference to show a map on which he (or one of his minions) had crudely drawn a line over Alabama to say "See? I wasn't wrong".

Speaking of loons, have you seen this?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-04/san-francisco-board-nra-dome

It appears to have upset a LOT of nutters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:44 - Sep 5 with 1357 viewsStokieBlue

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:39 - Sep 5 by BlueBadger

Speaking of loons, have you seen this?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-04/san-francisco-board-nra-dome

It appears to have upset a LOT of nutters.

The issue is summed up in their statement:

"The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans"

Pretty sure the founding fathers didn't consider it the constitutional right for each American to own an automatic assault weapon whilst creating the constitution over a tankard of ale and some roast meats.

If they want to go in the spirit of the law as it was intended give them each a musket.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Should have been a green crayon really on 17:04 - Sep 5 with 1318 viewshomer_123

Should have been a green crayon really on 16:44 - Sep 5 by StokieBlue

The issue is summed up in their statement:

"The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans"

Pretty sure the founding fathers didn't consider it the constitutional right for each American to own an automatic assault weapon whilst creating the constitution over a tankard of ale and some roast meats.

If they want to go in the spirit of the law as it was intended give them each a musket.

SB

As I always do:

Forward to 6:52 for part two is where you wanna be:

'Muskets give you a lot of time to calm down'

For the rest:

[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 17:05]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Should have been a green crayon really on 18:09 - Sep 6 with 1162 viewsSpruceMoose

He still can't let it go. Tweeting about it again this morning. Reports coming out of the WH now are saying it was Trump himself who drew on the map with the black marker pen

Should have been a green crayon really on 20:05 - Sep 6 with 1110 viewsLankHenners

The best piece on this whole stupid thing is from David Roth (not that one) who really should be the only person allowed to write about Trump, given how good he is at it.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-not-going-to-let-this-hurrican
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 20:06]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Should have been a green crayon really on 20:11 - Sep 6 with 1085 viewsSpruceMoose

Should have been a green crayon really on 20:05 - Sep 6 by LankHenners

The best piece on this whole stupid thing is from David Roth (not that one) who really should be the only person allowed to write about Trump, given how good he is at it.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-not-going-to-let-this-hurrican
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 20:06]

I enjoyed that. Excellent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024