Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. 15:50 - Nov 7 with 326 viewsCoco

Obviously goals are everything but he is so bloody infuriating. LambertOut

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 321 viewsLankHenners

Liked that moment a few seconds ago when the counter was on but he took about 8 touches of the ball before turning around and passing it backwards.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 15:58 - Nov 7 with 275 viewsJ2BLUE

Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 15:51 - Nov 7 by LankHenners

Liked that moment a few seconds ago when the counter was on but he took about 8 touches of the ball before turning around and passing it backwards.

I was just about to post that. Nothing better than running forwards, turning and passing it back where you just came from.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 16:00 - Nov 7 with 251 viewsstrikalite

This is why we don't have movement off the ball, you make a run you're out of position and too risky as you know you won't get it
Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 16:04 - Nov 7 with 235 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 16:13 - Nov 7 with 211 viewsBlueBadger

Nolan shiiite performance save again by a goal. on 16:00 - Nov 7 by strikalite

This is why we don't have movement off the ball, you make a run you're out of position and too risky as you know you won't get it

That's largely a confidence and coaching thing isn't it. Apparently Lambert is 'Mr Motivator' so we'll be fine there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024