Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert post match 21:59 - Dec 1 with 695 viewsreusersfreekicks

Expressing concern that all the criticism of him/ the club will effect the young players!!
How hypocritical can you get? Ok for him as the manager to undermine them publically but we as fans can't criticise him or the club because it harms the young players. What dysfunctional hogwash. Seems a pretty low thing to say, intent on diverting attention away from his own ineptness.
Lambert post match on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 633 viewsCoco

and he seems to think is all just about the last few matches. Forgetting the last 2 years.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert post match on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 518 viewshomer_123

He's got a point though...hasn't he.

I mean....if he is not prepared to take the flak himself and some personal responsibility for the sh*t we are in....then yeah....it could affect the youngsters.

He has lost it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert post match on 22:30 - Dec 1 with 300 viewsPinewoodblue

Lambert post match on 22:06 - Dec 1 by homer_123

He's got a point though...hasn't he.

I mean....if he is not prepared to take the flak himself and some personal responsibility for the sh*t we are in....then yeah....it could affect the youngsters.

He has lost it.

As for pressure on young players Liverpool tonight played a youngster in goal against Ajax. A youngster who has been playing for Liverpool U21s in this seasons Trophy.

"If they are good enough they are old enough" think it was George Burley on Keiron Dyer.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024