Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bomb Squad 13:31 - Jan 30 with 1000 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The Bomb Squad on 13:35 - Jan 30 with 943 viewsBlueBadger

Thing is, there's an idiot fringe of our fans who'd love to see that happen to say, Jackson, Norwood(he's a prick, but he's a handy player), Woolf, Downes and Sears(say) bombed out for no clear reason because 'it's sending a message to the rest of the our under performers'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Bomb Squad on 13:37 - Jan 30 with 908 viewsKeaneish

The Bomb Squad on 13:35 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

Thing is, there's an idiot fringe of our fans who'd love to see that happen to say, Jackson, Norwood(he's a prick, but he's a handy player), Woolf, Downes and Sears(say) bombed out for no clear reason because 'it's sending a message to the rest of the our under performers'.

...bit of a stretch that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

The Bomb Squad on 13:40 - Jan 30 with 872 viewsBlueBadger

The Bomb Squad on 13:37 - Jan 30 by Keaneish

...bit of a stretch that.

Really? There's been barely concealed glee from some at the thought of a summer 'clearcut' in the event of us staying down and us suddenly setting sail on the good ship HMS Pisstheleague next season because Lambert's suddenly got a young and hungry side to play with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The Bomb Squad on 13:43 - Jan 30 with 838 viewspointofblue

You’d have to throw in Chambers, Huws and Skuse into the Bomb Squad and take Woolfenden, Downes and Norwood out - then I think the fringe would be happy.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The Bomb Squad on 13:45 - Jan 30 with 821 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The Bomb Squad on 13:49 - Jan 30 with 784 viewsBlueBadger

The Bomb Squad on 13:45 - Jan 30 by BryanPlug

I'll be honest, I opted for picking names out at random rather than curating a list there.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 13:53]

The Bomb Squad on 14:35 - Jan 30 with 657 viewsmrshallisfit

The Bomb Squad on 13:45 - Jan 30 by BryanPlug

Hmmmmm. Big Blancmange of Inadequacy.
The Bomb Squad on 15:02 - Jan 30 with 533 viewsEdmundo

Shows that Lambert is a perfect fit for Marcus: he was a yes man for Lerner ("get the big earners off the book, Paul"), now he's in ME's back pocket, with 4 years of hurt for us.
Meanwhile we'll be L2, or worse, and then Marcus can cash in on the Academy land and leave us high and dry.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024