Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The future is bright 09:23 - Jan 31 with 1178 viewsbluelagos

Ok, so the vaccination programmes are proving to be extremely encouraging suggesting next season could see Portman Rd open to fans in some form.

So Lambert, gets fired as/when the playoffs aren't acheivable and the club appoints new management.

Having not renewed for this season I decide to get a ST, keen to see the start of our renewal into a European footballing giant / challenge for promotion out of League 1.

Previously have sat in the North Stand and Churchmans. Feel I am now of an age where I'd like a better view and less worried about all the bouncing around/noisy stuff. Not wanting to pay too much but what are best value places in the side stands? Not having sun in your eyes would be a bonus. Middle tier feels about right?

What you reckon?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The future is bright on 09:26 - Jan 31 with 1147 viewsHerbivore

Middle tier of the Pioneer is a good shout I'd say. Upper tier in the middle gives an amazing view but it's pricey.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The future is bright on 09:27 - Jan 31 with 1138 viewsWD19

Side on would give you the best view of KVY and our new left back bombing on. It’s going to be a cracking season.

Let’s us know your birthday and we will crowdfund your a flask.
The future is bright on 09:32 - Jan 31 with 1093 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

The future is bright on 09:27 - Jan 31 by WD19

Side on would give you the best view of KVY and our new left back bombing on. It’s going to be a cracking season.

Let’s us know your birthday and we will crowdfund your a flask.

Don't forget the tartan blanket .... and perhaps a "discreet" surgical ring cushion.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

The future is bright on 09:33 - Jan 31 with 1094 viewsbluelagos

The future is bright on 09:26 - Jan 31 by Herbivore

Middle tier of the Pioneer is a good shout I'd say. Upper tier in the middle gives an amazing view but it's pricey.

The Lincoln game where we could sit anywhere, had a cracking view close to the bit they box off for the proper poshos. Was a bit like sitting within sight of business class on a plane...reminding you of your place!

The future is bright on 09:34 - Jan 31 with 1082 viewsbluelagos

The future is bright on 09:32 - Jan 31 by You_Bloo_Right

Don't forget the tartan blanket .... and perhaps a "discreet" surgical ring cushion.

Do they do those for bicycles?

The future is bright on 09:36 - Jan 31 with 1069 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

The future is bright on 09:34 - Jan 31 by bluelagos

Do they do those for bicycles?

https://bicycleuniverse.com/cycling-bad-hemorrhoids/

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

The future is bright on 09:42 - Jan 31 with 1042 viewsbrogansnose

My ST is lower North but for weird reasons I've used my fathers ST for the Cobbold. The knee room is a bit tight and for some reason the wind seems to whip in that side. When the boy used to go we sat lower Cobbold and it was either freeze your bits off in Winter or bake in late season having the sun in your eyes. So, err, go opposite.
The future is bright on 09:45 - Jan 31 with 1012 viewsLeoMuff

Sack it off until ME is forced to sell, only way of stopping this complete car crash of his ownership.
Sucks not watching ITFC but this is the only way to get him out of our club.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

The future is bright on 11:42 - Jan 31 with 895 viewsIpswichKnight

The future is bright on 09:33 - Jan 31 by bluelagos

The Lincoln game where we could sit anywhere, had a cracking view close to the bit they box off for the proper poshos. Was a bit like sitting within sight of business class on a plane...reminding you of your place!

You could come and join us Poshos! Between us we’d probably lower the average age considerably!
The future is bright on 12:32 - Jan 31 with 850 viewsWD19

The future is bright on 09:45 - Jan 31 by LeoMuff

Sack it off until ME is forced to sell, only way of stopping this complete car crash of his ownership.
Sucks not watching ITFC but this is the only way to get him out of our club.

The actual only way of getting rid of him is to do well enough to attract a buyer.

Or go bust.
The future is bright on 14:27 - Jan 31 with 764 viewsbluelagos

The future is bright on 11:42 - Jan 31 by IpswichKnight

You could come and join us Poshos! Between us we’d probably lower the average age considerably!

Is that the 1878 club? Any club that would have me as a member probably not worth joining tbh.

*Copyright G.Marx

The future is bright on 14:34 - Jan 31 with 742 viewsjudespiveyg

Upper tier Cobbold is the best view in the entire ground. If you're just talking match day tickets rather than season tickets I recommend buying tickets for block A and then just finding an empty seat in B or C at kick off as A is cheaper. Always found upper tier Co-op you can't always see the near touchline so would highly recommend upper Cobbold. Co-op does have the advantage of not having sun in the eyes.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The future is bright on 14:42 - Jan 31 with 724 viewsTheSelkirk

The future is bright on 09:32 - Jan 31 by You_Bloo_Right

You could buy the Marcus Evans Colostomy Bag - guaranteed to take the p1ss for at least ten years.
The future is bright on 14:56 - Jan 31 with 702 viewsIpswichKnight

The future is bright on 14:27 - Jan 31 by bluelagos

Is that the 1878 club? Any club that would have me as a member probably not worth joining tbh.

*Copyright G.Marx

Up in Y block in the nice padded seats I’m sure at one game I was the youngest there and I’m in my mid 40’s!
The future is bright on 15:17 - Jan 31 with 662 viewsLeoMuff

The future is bright on 12:32 - Jan 31 by WD19

The actual only way of getting rid of him is to do well enough to attract a buyer.

Or go bust.

I disagree, with the league 1 salary cap next season we could easily break even financially and if ME leaves the debt will have to be written off as i understand it. So not sure there is a scenario we go bust.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024