Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again 16:50 - May 20 with 1077 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57186059

Stuff this openly corrupt incompetent government of bigoted sociopaths, stuff anyone who voted for this openly corrupt incompetent government of bigoted sociopaths and stuff anyone who still supports and defends this openly corrupt incompetent government of bigoted sociopaths.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 16:53 - May 20 with 1061 viewsgtsb1966

Test and trace is great #636742 by Herbivore 20 May 2021 12:47
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57186059

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 18:05 - May 20 with 989 viewsDarth_Koont

Not forgetting a christmas stocking for those who spent years tearing into the previous opposition and have now saddled us with the worst, emptiest opposition of my lifetime.

We’ve got years and years of this to go. So get used to it.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 18:12 - May 20 with 973 viewsIwasthere

Why is this drivel in the football section?
I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 18:14 - May 20 with 967 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 18:12 - May 20 by Iwasthere

Why is this drivel in the football section?

Oh Iwasthere.

I can tell you where you weren't - First in line when they handed out the 'Not having a meltdown over unimportant things' trait.

Send Phil a PM if it bothers you, it's clearly a mistake.

Somehow, though I don't think incorrect categorisation is what has got you a'blubbin' here!
[Post edited 20 May 2021 18:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 23:07 - May 20 with 871 viewsfactual_blue

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 18:14 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

Oh Iwasthere.

I can tell you where you weren't - First in line when they handed out the 'Not having a meltdown over unimportant things' trait.

Send Phil a PM if it bothers you, it's clearly a mistake.

Somehow, though I don't think incorrect categorisation is what has got you a'blubbin' here!
[Post edited 20 May 2021 18:15]

To be fair, the football category is pretty much all drivel.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 23:15 - May 20 with 862 viewsnoggin

You think it's a coincidence that both Covid and Corbyn begin with the same letters?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 11:01 - May 23 with 677 viewsmarcus1642

Bitter, twisted full of vitriolic hatred. Just because the electorate didn't vote labour.

Doesn't that make you a sociopath as well?
I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 11:05 - May 23 with 662 viewsLord_Lucan

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 11:01 - May 23 by marcus1642

Bitter, twisted full of vitriolic hatred. Just because the electorate didn't vote labour.

No, it makes him a balloon knot.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 16:17 - May 23 with 561 viewsBlueBadger

I see the Efficient Private Sector is delivering Value for Money again on 11:01 - May 23 by marcus1642

Well, this is a novel take on the old 'if you hate bigots that makes you a bigot' fallacy.

People have died needlessly because T&T was handed to some incompetents in the private sector rather than people who actually knew what they're doing.

But hey, you're owning the Libs.

What is it about the openly racist, homophobic, corrupt and incompetent Boris Johns that gets you moist?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024