Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if first day at a football club 13:14 - Jul 28 with 644 viewsCheltenham_Blue

is like first day in other new jobs?

Sitting with a supervisor for the morning whilst they show you you where all the fire exits and fire assembly points are.

Doing health and safety with 'Gary' from the gym, so that you can be signed off to use the equipment before the end of the week.

Being introduced to everyone you will never come into contact with and being left alone in a room to do your systems training.

Or is it just, "Alright mate, here's everyone. Crack on".
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 14:54]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I wonder if first day at a football club on 15:47 - Jul 28 with 508 viewsPhilTWTD

...and there are the fire exits in case Blue Action are around and there's another inferno...
I wonder if first day at a football club on 15:57 - Jul 28 with 471 viewsNthQldITFC

Checking out where the fit birds work, and where you can slip off to for a crafty fag. Sorting out which pubs to go to for lunch, and how to get back on site at 4pm without being clocked. Finding which are the quietest bogs to do the crossword in, and where's a good place to kip down. Getting introduced to the blokes who'll do 'government' work, and how to butter them up.

Oh sorry, I just popped back to the 90s there for a minute. Quite nice!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024