Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BearCredit 10:45 - Sep 16 with 2358 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Anyone heard of them? On a par with magical Vegas...
BearCredit on 10:48 - Sep 16 with 1906 viewsJ2BLUE

Why immediately try and create an issue?

I've never heard of them either. On par with Magical Vegas how?

Also, let's not forget that Magical Vegas paid us quite a lot of money and then allowed a charity on the shirt because fans didn't like a gambling sponsor.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BearCredit on 10:55 - Sep 16 with 1883 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

BearCredit on 10:48 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

Why immediately try and create an issue?

I've never heard of them either. On par with Magical Vegas how?

Also, let's not forget that Magical Vegas paid us quite a lot of money and then allowed a charity on the shirt because fans didn't like a gambling sponsor.

In fairness to the OP, I had the same sense of foreboding when I heard the news, however a quick Google tells me they appear to be respectable and importantly, local to Town.

The company name leaves a little to be desired in my opinion though.
BearCredit on 11:06 - Sep 16 with 1834 viewshype313

They're a credit broker, not a gambling company.

A simple google search could have told you that.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

BearCredit on 11:16 - Sep 16 with 1814 viewsFixed_It

BearCredit on 10:55 - Sep 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

In fairness to the OP, I had the same sense of foreboding when I heard the news, however a quick Google tells me they appear to be respectable and importantly, local to Town.

The company name leaves a little to be desired in my opinion though.

I was just disappointed that my first read of 'beer credit' proved to be inaccurate!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

BearCredit on 11:26 - Sep 16 with 1766 viewsKeno

BearCredit on 11:16 - Sep 16 by Fixed_It

I was just disappointed that my first read of 'beer credit' proved to be inaccurate!

I read it as bare credit and thought Town was going naturist

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

BearCredit on 11:28 - Sep 16 with 1761 viewsFixed_It

BearCredit on 11:26 - Sep 16 by Keno

I read it as bare credit and thought Town was going naturist

This doesn't surprise me!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

BearCredit on 11:29 - Sep 16 with 1757 viewsEireannach_gorm

Bear Credit New Family Enclosure Sponsor 16th Sep 2021 11:05
Lowestoft-based Bear Credit has been named the new sponsor of the Family Enclosure at Portman Road. 4

BearCredit on 11:43 - Sep 16 with 1733 viewsTooManyCooks

No idea why you have been downvoted, the first thing I thought when I heard the name was "wow, that's tacky", so I'm in agreement to some degree. All clubs are at it though and I guess people aren't queueing at the door to hand over large wads of cash to a league 1 club in the current climate.

hedgehog flavoured cucumbers

Login to get fewer ads

BearCredit on 11:49 - Sep 16 with 1692 viewsstopmoaning

It's just a finance broker, nothing at all similar to a betting company.
BearCredit on 11:52 - Sep 16 with 1684 viewsArnoldMoorhen

BearCredit on 11:43 - Sep 16 by TooManyCooks

No idea why you have been downvoted, the first thing I thought when I heard the name was "wow, that's tacky", so I'm in agreement to some degree. All clubs are at it though and I guess people aren't queueing at the door to hand over large wads of cash to a league 1 club in the current climate.

I read it as a local firm, probably with Town fans amongst their owners and senior management, have signed up as sponsors, which gives them the opportunity to network and host larger clients and potential clients (say, firms who have their vehicle fleet contracts with them) in a relatively high profile location with prominent branding for their company reinforcing their image.

It's not Wonga, or doorstep lenders, it's a local firm who do mostly business to business finance arrangements.
What are you on about.....? on 12:01 - Sep 16 with 1661 viewsBloots

....this is a local finance broker, not an Asian betting company that promotes it's business by exploiting women.

But then again you did post this yesterday: "there are wildly unrealistic expectations among the fan base that we should somehow be winning games already"

....so you shouldn't be taken too seriously.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

BearCredit on 12:33 - Sep 16 with 1595 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s a Lowestoft company putting some money into the club via family enclosure sponsorship. Not sure what’s too difficult to comprehend.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

BearCredit on 12:52 - Sep 16 with 1509 viewsBasingstokeBlue

How ridiculous.

Do you have a similar problem with Magnus Group?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

BearCredit on 13:15 - Sep 16 with 1462 viewsTooManyCooks

BearCredit on 11:52 - Sep 16 by ArnoldMoorhen

I read it as a local firm, probably with Town fans amongst their owners and senior management, have signed up as sponsors, which gives them the opportunity to network and host larger clients and potential clients (say, firms who have their vehicle fleet contracts with them) in a relatively high profile location with prominent branding for their company reinforcing their image.

It's not Wonga, or doorstep lenders, it's a local firm who do mostly business to business finance arrangements.

I wasn't really analysing the background of the company, just the name that will plastered all over parts of the ground, which in my mind is a bit tacky, but a lot of clubs do it with equally tacky names and I have to keep reminding myself of our league and position within it and the sort of sponsors we can expect as a result.

I didn't like Magical Vegas either.

What are you on about.....? on 13:19 - Sep 16 with 1451 viewsTooManyCooks

What are you on about.....? on 12:01 - Sep 16 by Bloots

....this is a local finance broker, not an Asian betting company that promotes it's business by exploiting women.

But then again you did post this yesterday: "there are wildly unrealistic expectations among the fan base that we should somehow be winning games already"

....so you shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Perhaps you should be directing this at the OP? I have passed no comment on Magical Vegas, or anything it was associated with, simply the name "Bear Credit", which IMO is tacky.

May I suggest you try some breathing exercises, or meditation, because you seem terribly tense.

BearCredit on 13:25 - Sep 16 with 1415 viewsFixed_It

BearCredit on 12:52 - Sep 16 by BasingstokeBlue

How ridiculous.

Do you have a similar problem with Magnus Group?

Same first three letters of Magical Vegas. Sinister similarities!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

BearCredit on 13:28 - Sep 16 with 1395 viewsFixed_It

BearCredit on 13:15 - Sep 16 by TooManyCooks

I wasn't really analysing the background of the company, just the name that will plastered all over parts of the ground, which in my mind is a bit tacky, but a lot of clubs do it with equally tacky names and I have to keep reminding myself of our league and position within it and the sort of sponsors we can expect as a result.

I didn't like Magical Vegas either.

You do know the difference between 'bear' and 'bare' don't you? I can only assume this is the cause of your concerns...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

What are you on about.....? on 13:32 - Sep 16 with 1371 viewsBlueBadger

What are you on about.....? on 13:19 - Sep 16 by TooManyCooks

Perhaps you should be directing this at the OP? I have passed no comment on Magical Vegas, or anything it was associated with, simply the name "Bear Credit", which IMO is tacky.

May I suggest you try some breathing exercises, or meditation, because you seem terribly tense.

Ah, the 'no, I'm trolling YOU' gambit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BearCredit on 13:40 - Sep 16 with 1346 viewsTooManyCooks

BearCredit on 13:28 - Sep 16 by Fixed_It

You do know the difference between 'bear' and 'bare' don't you? I can only assume this is the cause of your concerns...

I'm not concerned, as I said, I just think it's a tacky company name and said as much.

What I'm not really understanding, is the level of vitriolic response by some people towards the OP and indeed my post saying that I think the name is tacky?

BearCredit on 13:42 - Sep 16 with 1334 viewsIllinoisblue

BearCredit on 13:40 - Sep 16 by TooManyCooks

I'm not concerned, as I said, I just think it's a tacky company name and said as much.

What I'm not really understanding, is the level of vitriolic response by some people towards the OP and indeed my post saying that I think the name is tacky?

Yes, I wonder why people respond to you the way they do. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

BearCredit on 13:43 - Sep 16 with 1327 viewsEwan_Oozami

BearCredit on 13:42 - Sep 16 by Illinoisblue

Yes, I wonder why people respond to you the way they do. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

Nominative determinism....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

BearCredit on 13:44 - Sep 16 with 1327 viewsTooManyCooks

BearCredit on 13:42 - Sep 16 by Illinoisblue

Don't hide, man up and spit it out, what's your problem?

BearCredit on 13:44 - Sep 16 with 1324 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

BearCredit on 13:28 - Sep 16 by Fixed_It

And are you aware of the financial connotations of a Bear Market, which is what leads you to think - before you investigate - what services they could be providing.
If I was any less tense.... on 13:44 - Sep 16 with 1326 viewsBloots

What are you on about.....? on 13:19 - Sep 16 by TooManyCooks

....I'd be asleep matey.

The word "bear" is tacky. Righto, you daft git.

Actually, thinking about it, they are sponsoring the Family Enclosure.

Bears are cute, kids like cute, seems a perfect fit.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

If I was any less tense.... on 13:47 - Sep 16 with 1313 viewsEwan_Oozami

If I was any less tense.... on 13:44 - Sep 16 by Bloots

....I'd be asleep matey.

The word "bear" is tacky. Righto, you daft git.

Actually, thinking about it, they are sponsoring the Family Enclosure.

Bears are cute, kids like cute, seems a perfect fit.

Reckon it's to encourage the LGBTQ+ community to attend games...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024