Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Televised FA Cup 3rd Round matches 13:37 - Dec 11 with 761 viewsdominiciawful

Apologies if already mentioned.

Manchester United vs Aston Villa and West Ham vs Leeds picked for TV but not Chelsea vs Chesterfield or Kidderminster vs Reading.

Yet it isn't surprising.

Seriously, who in the actual feck wants to watch Hull vs Everton?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Televised FA Cup 3rd Round matches on 14:29 - Dec 11 with 564 viewsN2_Blue

Don't think Hull v Everton is a bad pick, i'd watch it as Hull probably have a good chance if Everton's form doesn't massively improve although looks like it might after the arsenal game.

Why would you want to watch Chelsea romp to a comfortable win? If it has been at chesterfield may have been more interesting.

Kiddie would have been worth picking i agree but other than that think the games picked are fair enough.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Televised FA Cup 3rd Round matches on 14:35 - Dec 11 with 533 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Televised FA Cup 3rd Round matches on 14:29 - Dec 11 by N2_Blue

Don't think Hull v Everton is a bad pick, i'd watch it as Hull probably have a good chance if Everton's form doesn't massively improve although looks like it might after the arsenal game.

Why would you want to watch Chelsea romp to a comfortable win? If it has been at chesterfield may have been more interesting.

Kiddie would have been worth picking i agree but other than that think the games picked are fair enough.

Traditionally when BBC had more coverage they would have shown that sort of a tie. Now, I think they are desperate for the best-supported top Premier League teams as they don't usually get the chance to show them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024