Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute Embarrassment 21:41 - Dec 15 with 1026 viewsthegloryyears

I don't think I've known a more humiliating night - Butch basically telling us our glory years were fuelled on Booze and Fags and now getting schooled by Barrow FC...
the last one left please turn off the lights.....
Absolute Embarrassment on 21:44 - Dec 15 with 951 viewsMattinLondon

Carlton Palmer waltzing through our defence was less embarrassing than this. Marlon Harewood missing from inside the net was less embarrassing. Tony Dinning was less embarrassing than this, watching Proudlock was less embarrassing than this.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 21:44]
Absolute Embarrassment on 21:46 - Dec 15 with 845 viewsgainsboroughblue

Absolute Embarrassment on 21:44 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

Carlton Palmer waltzing through our defence was less embarrassing than this. Marlon Harewood missing from inside the net was less embarrassing. Tony Dinning was less embarrassing than this, watching Proudlock was less embarrassing than this.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 21:44]

You forgot Chris Marsden.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Absolute Embarrassment on 21:52 - Dec 15 with 729 viewsMattinLondon

Absolute Embarrassment on 21:46 - Dec 15 by gainsboroughblue

You forgot Chris Marsden.

I’ve forgotten a lot of things - suddenly those moments don’t seem that bad anymore.
Absolute Embarrassment on 21:55 - Dec 15 with 640 viewsnshearman1

Absolute Embarrassment on 21:52 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

I’ve forgotten a lot of things - suddenly those moments don’t seem that bad anymore.

I just pray that we have hit rock bottom now - and that the Sunderland game gets postponed due to Covid....
Absolute Embarrassment on 21:58 - Dec 15 with 558 viewsMattinLondon

Absolute Embarrassment on 21:55 - Dec 15 by nshearman1

I just pray that we have hit rock bottom now - and that the Sunderland game gets postponed due to Covid....

I’m hoping that with Evans not having anything to do with the managerial appointment then this is rock bottom.
Absolute Embarrassment on 21:59 - Dec 15 with 525 viewsskinnybob72

Before KO Town were even money to win, Barrow 13/5.

With 5-10 mins Barrow had moved to favourites - that shows how well Town started!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024