Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. 22:00 - Feb 8 with 996 viewshomer_123

If we can grab a win...great but I'd happily take a point.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:08 - Feb 8 with 948 viewsN2_Blue

yeah i'd be happy with that.

I've predicted a defeat as part of my 74 point prediction (6 out of 6 correct thus far) so anything we get puts us ahead of that target.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:10 - Feb 8 with 924 viewsOsborneOneNil

We can go there and win. Then we are bang in it.
Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:34 - Feb 8 with 805 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

it will be like a home game for us, in fact even better. And Morsy is back. And we've done what we needed to do. think we have a great chance.

Poll: would you rather

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:37 - Feb 8 with 789 viewsFrimleyBlue

If the season is to just play out with no ending a point will do.

If there is any hope of that 6th place.. I think we need the 3 points.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:39 - Feb 8 with 768 viewsN2_Blue

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:37 - Feb 8 by FrimleyBlue

If the season is to just play out with no ending a point will do.

If there is any hope of that 6th place.. I think we need the 3 points.

there are still 15 games left!! and we are in touch with plenty of teams now. The result against MK Dons will not define the season. A point and we are still in it. If we win i'm saying book those hotels in May!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:42 - Feb 8 with 752 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:39 - Feb 8 by N2_Blue

there are still 15 games left!! and we are in touch with plenty of teams now. The result against MK Dons will not define the season. A point and we are still in it. If we win i'm saying book those hotels in May!

I just think for morale a win sat would be massive, away win against a side above with 7k there to watch it. Could be the catalyst to a long term winning run.. I just dread a loss and all this hard work lately is undone again. 15 games seems alot but with games in hand and the chase we are having to make we really need that winning run of 5/6 games on the bounce.

But.. i won't moan about a draw. It's a tough game.

Waka waka eh eh

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:45 - Feb 8 with 725 viewsBarcaBlue

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:42 - Feb 8 by FrimleyBlue

I just think for morale a win sat would be massive, away win against a side above with 7k there to watch it. Could be the catalyst to a long term winning run.. I just dread a loss and all this hard work lately is undone again. 15 games seems alot but with games in hand and the chase we are having to make we really need that winning run of 5/6 games on the bounce.

But.. i won't moan about a draw. It's a tough game.

You've moaned enough about us winning tonight so I wouldn't bet against a meltdown regardless of the result on Saturday.
Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:51 - Feb 8 with 684 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:45 - Feb 8 by BarcaBlue

You've moaned enough about us winning tonight so I wouldn't bet against a meltdown regardless of the result on Saturday.

Where have I moaned about us winning tonight?

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 23:03 - Feb 8 with 628 viewsBarcaBlue

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 22:51 - Feb 8 by FrimleyBlue

Where have I moaned about us winning tonight?

Read back through your own posts, we were ugly, sloppy, won despite rotation in the team, there's undoubtedly more. With Cook your opinion of the manager depended on the result now it's dependent on your first impressions regardless of the run we're on.
Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 23:07 - Feb 8 with 610 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 23:03 - Feb 8 by BarcaBlue

Read back through your own posts, we were ugly, sloppy, won despite rotation in the team, there's undoubtedly more. With Cook your opinion of the manager depended on the result now it's dependent on your first impressions regardless of the run we're on.

I've not once said the word sloppy.

And again I've not moaned about us winning, that's just odd and another lie so well done.

I also said we controlled the game and at no point did I feel we would lose the game. I also said in the first half we would win the game due to how in control we were.

I do however feel we gave the ball away abit to much in places and some of the things we tried didn't come off hence the question about squad rotation. Again not a moan was more of a question. And at no point said we won despite rotation.

And ugly isn't a moan either.

So sorry to ruin your post but you've lied all the way through it. I know a certain poster has left. No need to try and take over from him by targeting me personally.

And again what's dependent in first impression? KM has made a cracking start as manager.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 23:09]

Waka waka eh eh

Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 23:28 - Feb 8 with 552 viewsHighgateBlue

I agree. A point away from home against the third-placed team is a good result. When you see that the 5 following games are all against teams in the bottom half, I can't see that the Dons match can seriously be called "must win". But we could have done without Plymouth and Wednesday getting results tonight...
Hmm....I'd still take a draw at MK. on 23:31 - Feb 8 with 531 viewsChurchman

Go for the win, I say. Accept nothing less!……….but yeah, I’d take a point from Saturday. It’ll be interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024