Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) 12:46 - Apr 1 with 1634 viewsunstableblue

.... I've just got all our rivals games up on screen at the same time...

And our rivals (Wycombe, Sunderland, Oxford and Sheff Weds).... not only do they have to play each other (and Rotherham, Plymouth and MK Dons) but the majority of remaining teams they play include the relegation teams - Gills, Fleetwood, Wimbledon, Morecombe, Donny.

Oxford only play teams from (listed) above
Wycombe only play team above bar 2 games (burton, cambridge)
Sunderland only play teams above bar 2 games (Shrews, cambridge)
Sheff Weds only play teams above bar (Bolton (away!), Crewe)

[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 12:55]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) on 12:50 - Apr 1 with 1549 viewsDubtractor

You're going to have to try that again mate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:51 - Apr 1 with 1530 viewsDyland

HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) on 12:50 - Apr 1 by Dubtractor

You're going to have to try that again mate.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:55 - Apr 1 with 1485 viewsDubtractor

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:51 - Apr 1 by Dyland

Glad it's not just me who was struggling with it!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:56 - Apr 1 with 1467 viewsunstableblue

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:55 - Apr 1 by Dubtractor

By adding teams ‘listed’ above… does that help?

How can I clarify Dubster?

In summary - all our rivals (in the main) okay teams fighting for something

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:58 - Apr 1 with 1441 viewsDubtractor

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:56 - Apr 1 by unstableblue

Those small changes make all the difference, it makes sense now!

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:59 - Apr 1 with 1439 viewsDyland

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:56 - Apr 1 by unstableblue

Adding 'listed above' certainly helps. Before it read they only played teams above them in the table... er, and ones at the bottom ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:09 - Apr 1 with 1382 viewsunstableblue

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:58 - Apr 1 by Dubtractor

Those small changes make all the difference, it makes sense now!

Now BELIEVE!!!

(Disclaimer - the fact that those relegation teams couldn’t see a win even if it slapped them in the face, is a minor detail (eeeek)

HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) on 13:11 - Apr 1 with 1369 viewsJ2BLUE

It's going to blow your mind when you work out how leagues work and that some of those games they might away from home.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:18 - Apr 1 with 1306 viewsBlueBadger

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 12:55 - Apr 1 by Dubtractor

We are probably less than 10 minutes away from the random use of the word 'technical' or the phrase 'breaking the lines'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 1 with 1290 viewsEwan_Oozami

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:18 - Apr 1 by BlueBadger

We are probably less than 10 minutes away from the random use of the word 'technical' or the phrase 'breaking the lines'.

I did mention "periodization" once today (now twice) but I think I got away with it....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:32 - Apr 1 with 1174 viewsunstableblue

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:18 - Apr 1 by BlueBadger

Hmmmm - what was that word McKenna keeps using?!

HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) on 13:36 - Apr 1 with 1127 viewsunstableblue

HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) on 13:11 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

It's going to blow your mind when you work out how leagues work and that some of those games they might away from home.

Yes because I was being serious

(Nice avatar... (plagiarist))

HANG ON A FRICKIN MINUTE..... (play-offs) on 13:39 - Apr 1 with 1096 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Plymouth's games look to be fairly critical as they are too far in front for us to catch and they play Oxford, Sunderland and Wycombe. For my money the most likely to drop points in order are:

Oxford - 4 games against top 6 (including 1 against top 2)
Sunderland - 3 games against top 6 (including 1 against top 2)
Sheff Wed - 2 games against top six (including 1 against top 2)
Wycombe - 2 games against top 6

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 15:17 - Apr 1 with 849 viewsHighgateBlue

the second paragraph makes literally no sense (n/t) on 13:09 - Apr 1 by unstableblue

Now BELIEVE!!!

(Disclaimer - the fact that those relegation teams couldn’t see a win even if it slapped them in the face, is a minor detail (eeeek)

Well they are in and around the relegation for a reason, aren't they? I don't think that really needs to be a disclaimer - we all know that teams towards the bottom of the table have markedly worse records than those towards the top...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024