Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were playing pigott out of position the whole time! 01:41 - Jul 31 with 1272 viewsBondiBlue

Turns out he's a winger.

"It was 2-2 In the 57th minute when Jacobs got the final touch after Joe Pigott's cross was headed goalwards by Bishop and Wednesday goalkeeper David Stockdale pushed the ball onto the bar.

A third headed goal for Pompey came when Bishop (64) found the net from Pigott's cross, giving them the lead."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62275029

Poll: Which would you accept?

We were playing pigott out of position the whole time! on 07:04 - Jul 31 with 1035 viewsArnieM

No surprise to me whatsoever. Early days I know, but I’m expecting him to be a regular scorer gif them.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We were playing pigott out of position the whole time! on 09:40 - Jul 31 with 785 viewsDJR

And Fraser scored yesterday!
We were playing pigott out of position the whole time! on 13:40 - Jul 31 with 597 viewsPompey1234

We were playing pigott out of position the whole time! on 07:04 - Jul 31 by ArnieM

No surprise to me whatsoever. Early days I know, but I’m expecting him to be a regular scorer gif them.

Pigot and Bishop took time to gel yesterday. 48mins to be precise and then for 30 mins the pair were close to unplayable.
He obviously thrives in a two up top.
Wednesday play with wing backs but league 1 means that they and any other side, are not that good with them defending. There is plenty of space behind the wing backs which pompey exploited.
Early days but looking good for us. Bishop is certainly going to score alot this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024