Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson 11:28 - Aug 31 with 2094 viewsDaninthecampo

Despite last weeks news and Huddersfields retracted video, EADT are now saying West Brom have made a late enquiry, all seems strange to me!
Simpson on 11:32 - Aug 31 with 2045 viewshomer_123

Phil had reported there were issues with how Udders wanted to 'pay' for the deal.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Simpson on 11:33 - Aug 31 with 2043 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 11:32 - Aug 31 by homer_123

Phil had reported there were issues with how Udders wanted to 'pay' for the deal.

Think that had all been agreed, although was protracted. The actual figure had been sorted for a bit, I think.
Simpson on 11:37 - Aug 31 with 1980 viewsportmanking

Simpson on 11:33 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Think that had all been agreed, although was protracted. The actual figure had been sorted for a bit, I think.

Isn't it a bit weird for him to do an in-house vid wearing the Hudders kit without things being signed and sealed?!
Simpson on 11:40 - Aug 31 with 1964 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 11:37 - Aug 31 by portmanking

Isn't it a bit weird for him to do an in-house vid wearing the Hudders kit without things being signed and sealed?!

Not unusual. Town quite often do them while the final details are still being tied up. Somewhere in the archives is one with Connor Goldson which was done in the morning on the day he was due to join on loan from Brighton only for the move to collapse.

In this case the deal had been almost done for a few weeks so seemed as if it was all over the line, indeed I was told it was all just a matter of confirmation. However, it appears he hadn't formally put pen to paper!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Simpson on 11:43 - Aug 31 with 1907 viewsITFC_Josh

Simpson on 11:40 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Not unusual. Town quite often do them while the final details are still being tied up. Somewhere in the archives is one with Connor Goldson which was done in the morning on the day he was due to join on loan from Brighton only for the move to collapse.

In this case the deal had been almost done for a few weeks so seemed as if it was all over the line, indeed I was told it was all just a matter of confirmation. However, it appears he hadn't formally put pen to paper!

Do you know if osula is the main target for ST? Seems a weird link to me, considering his limited experience
Simpson on 11:44 - Aug 31 with 1881 viewsJuggsy

Simpson on 11:40 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Blimey, I thought he'd jump at the chance to sign for 'a massive club whose ambitions align with my own.'

This kid needs to get playing football instead of acting like he's already made it after half a season in League 2.
Simpson on 11:47 - Aug 31 with 1835 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 11:44 - Aug 31 by Juggsy

Blimey, I thought he'd jump at the chance to sign for 'a massive club whose ambitions align with my own.'

This kid needs to get playing football instead of acting like he's already made it after half a season in League 2.

Nothing wrong with assessing your options or hearing out interested parties. West Brom are a bigger club than Huddersfield.
Simpson on 11:48 - Aug 31 with 1817 viewsDinDjarin

Simpson on 11:43 - Aug 31 by ITFC_Josh

Do you know if osula is the main target for ST? Seems a weird link to me, considering his limited experience

Wont be if he is worth 10 mill in a couple seasons.

Buy up and coming players, improve them, make a profit.
Login to get fewer ads

Simpson on 11:49 - Aug 31 with 1814 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 11:43 - Aug 31 by ITFC_Josh

Agree, can't see that he would have been near the top of the list. Heard there were three or four players being looked at as of the end of last week.
Simpson on 11:58 - Aug 31 with 1687 viewstractordownsouth

Simpson on 11:37 - Aug 31 by portmanking

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Simpson on 12:24 - Aug 31 with 1539 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 11:47 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Nothing wrong with assessing your options or hearing out interested parties. West Brom are a bigger club than Huddersfield.

From what I'm hearing West Brom interest may have been a little while ago rather than more recent.
Simpson on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 1525 viewsChurchman

Indeed, there’s nothing at all wrong with keeping your options open. But it all seems a protracted mess to me.
Simpson on 12:36 - Aug 31 with 1446 viewsIllinoisblue

Simpson on 12:24 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

From what I'm hearing West Brom interest may have been a little while ago rather than more recent.

Didn’t Simpson post a now deleted photo about six weeks ago of himself in a WBA training shirt?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Simpson on 12:40 - Aug 31 with 1413 viewsBLUEBEAT

Heard Simpson failed his medical at Huddersfield 🤫

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Simpson on 12:42 - Aug 31 with 1396 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 12:36 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

Didn’t Simpson post a now deleted photo about six weeks ago of himself in a WBA training shirt?

Someone else did. He was training with a personal trainer in Norfolk (he's from Norfolk) and the PT posted it. Not sure there's any link to the interest.
Simpson on 12:53 - Aug 31 with 1301 viewsJuggsy

In the meantime Simpson has played no meaningful football for 9 months ...
Simpson on 12:53 - Aug 31 with 1297 viewsIllinoisblue

Simpson on 12:42 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Someone else did. He was training with a personal trainer in Norfolk (he's from Norfolk) and the PT posted it. Not sure there's any link to the interest.

So many plot twists they could make a movie out of this saga. Please let it end soon.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Simpson on 13:01 - Aug 31 with 1225 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 12:53 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

So many plot twists they could make a movie out of this saga. Please let it end soon.

We do seem to have had a few of them over the last year or so.
Simpson on 13:02 - Aug 31 with 1216 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson on 12:53 - Aug 31 by Juggsy

In the meantime Simpson has played no meaningful football for 9 months ...

That's not entirely his fault. Wasn't him who brought him back from Swindon.
Simpson on 13:09 - Aug 31 with 1154 viewsArnieM

Couldn’t give a flying one where he finished up. He’s not interested in being. Town player. Fine, sod off. There’s FAR better players at this club than him who we could be getting covered on.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024