Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please let's keep our heads. 14:35 - Sep 25 with 374 viewswaveneyblue

The last two league games have been really tough. We've been more than competitive in both. Small margins.

Keep the faith and don't lose your sh1t because we don't win every game.
Please let's keep our heads. on 14:43 - Sep 25 with 325 viewsgainsboroughblue

I like to think that people aren't losing their sh!t in general. Ok, you're going to get overreactions from some because that's people and that's football.

Personally, I think we have missed two good opportunities now to get a statement win against one of the leading sides in this division from a winning position but am happy the club is in much better hands, the fans are back and do see a positive future under the management and ownership.

But until we beat a Plymouth, Sheff Weds, Bolton, Barnsley etc, there will be doubts as to our promotion credentials. Fans of all levels of rationality just want out of this sh!tty division after four years in it and 20 years of general dross.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2022 14:45]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Please let's keep our heads. on 14:43 - Sep 25 with 321 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Whilst I agree with that, our failure yet again to beat a top six side is more than a little concerning. The Portsmouth game is massive now.
Please let's keep our heads. on 14:49 - Sep 25 with 252 viewscarlisleaway

Please let's keep our heads. on 14:43 - Sep 25 by OsmansCleanSheet

Whilst I agree with that, our failure yet again to beat a top six side is more than a little concerning. The Portsmouth game is massive now.

Sorry but once again we fail to beat a team in the top 6. Plymouth much more direct then us, we will struggle to make top 6 if we do not shoot from outside the box. Looks like we try to out football teams and should have been 2 up ….. best game I have seen Jackson this season but lacking up front and still missing that pace when breaking out. McKenna will not change his style of play and this could be his downfall come the end of season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024