Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. 07:25 - Nov 2 with 4824 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/02/benjamin-netanyahu-thanks-voters-a

"The Religious Zionists appear to be set for unprecedented success, with 13 or 14 seats, up from six in the 2021 vote. The surge in support for the right wing party might be the key to propelling Netanyahu to a third term as prime minister.

Ben-Gvir is a former follower of the banned Kach terrorist group, with a conviction for inciting racism. He has promised to support legislation that would alter the legal code, which could help Netanyahu evade a conviction in his corruption trial."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 07:57 - Nov 2 with 2403 viewsOldsmoker

This is a honey trap isn't it?
No matter what anyone posts they can be accused of all manner of -isms.
This thread has got to be a favourite for being pulled if posters take the bait.

I've upvoted you 'cos I think it's clickbait gold on another platform but probably not on TWTD.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:11 - Nov 2 with 2372 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 07:57 - Nov 2 by Oldsmoker

This thread has got to be a favourite for being pulled if posters take the bait.

I've upvoted you 'cos I think it's clickbait gold on another platform but probably not on TWTD.

Imagine a convicted racist terrorist calling his party the Religious Zionists. Considering some of the narratives pushed on here in the past I think it is probably the perfect place to post this news!

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:16 - Nov 2 with 2346 viewsMattinLondon

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:11 - Nov 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Imagine a convicted racist terrorist calling his party the Religious Zionists. Considering some of the narratives pushed on here in the past I think it is probably the perfect place to post this news!

I’ve just read up on that fella as well as the banned terrorist group he was involved with. Blimey, just blimey.
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:18 - Nov 2 with 2353 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Why is this click bait? What Bankster said is fine, and factual there are fundamentalists in his government.

It’s a shame because there are some very liberal elements to Israel, for example the only safe and thriving LGBT community in the region (not sure his party’s view on that).
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:21 - Nov 2 with 2338 viewsOldsmoker

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:18 - Nov 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Why is this click bait? What Bankster said is fine, and factual there are fundamentalists in his government.

It’s a shame because there are some very liberal elements to Israel, for example the only safe and thriving LGBT community in the region (not sure his party’s view on that).

You always seem to miss the point.
Read my last sentence again.
This is TWTD and BDS post is therefore NOT clickbait.

Sheeesh.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:24 - Nov 2 with 2313 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:21 - Nov 2 by Oldsmoker

Sheeesh.

But you said he will be accused of all sorts?
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 08:31 - Nov 2 with 2299 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sheeesh.

There are definitely two ways of reading that last sentence but I digress!

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 09:38 - Nov 2 with 2177 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why would he be accused of anything on this thread? What he has posted is factually correct.

Netanyahu is about to form a coalition with the far right Religious Zionism party that is defined by racism, Jewish supremacy and opposition to LGBTQ rights, which is lead by a former member of a banned terrorist group.

He is quite correct in raising his concerns.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 09:38 - Nov 2 with 2184 viewsDJR

Agreed. Sadly, debate on the actions of the state of Israel in this country has largely been closed down.

In addition, a far-right element in the Government will pass largely without mention, when the same in, say, Italy led to acres of coverage.

Interesting to note the position in the US among the Jewish community.

https://www.ijn.com/more-american-jews-critical-of-israel/
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 09:40 - Nov 2 with 2166 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 09:38 - Nov 2 by DJR

Agreed. Sadly, debate on the actions of the state of Israel in this country has largely been closed down.

In addition, a far-right element in the Government will pass largely without mention, when the same in, say, Italy led to acres of coverage.

Interesting to note the position in the US among the Jewish community.

https://www.ijn.com/more-american-jews-critical-of-israel/

People are quite rightly free to criticise the actions of the Israeli state. I just have in my previous thread.

Peter Tatchell sums it up perfectly.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 09:51 - Nov 2 with 2145 viewsDJR

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 09:40 - Nov 2 by GlasgowBlue

People are quite rightly free to criticise the actions of the Israeli state. I just have in my previous thread.

Peter Tatchell sums it up perfectly.

The point I was making about debate was debate in the media. Indeed, the type of protest Peter Tatchell was at never gets any publicity.
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 10:10 - Nov 2 with 2095 viewsBlueBadger

Sheeesh.

If it's Banksy, it's fishing of one sort or the other.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:30 - Nov 2 with 2005 viewsDJR

Changing tack slightly, interesting to see the following rather nasty development relating to Sunak, which is not confined to Twitter, given the most highly rated comments on the Mail article about his climate change u-turn talk about his links to the World Economic Forum or describe him as a globalist puppet.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/01/sharp-rise-in-globalist-plot-cl

Along with recent comments on the Mail website which suggest he is not really English, it suggests the backlash against him (for not being one of us and so presumably not having our interests at heart) is real and substantial.

It is rather frightening. I remember talking to a neighbour a year or so ago who came up with all sorts of conspiracy theories, all of which seem to have their roots in the US. There are clearly an awful lot of such people, if the Mail is anything to go by.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 12:33]
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:41 - Nov 2 with 1980 viewsBlueBadger

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:30 - Nov 2 by DJR

Changing tack slightly, interesting to see the following rather nasty development relating to Sunak, which is not confined to Twitter, given the most highly rated comments on the Mail article about his climate change u-turn talk about his links to the World Economic Forum or describe him as a globalist puppet.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/01/sharp-rise-in-globalist-plot-cl

Along with recent comments on the Mail website which suggest he is not really English, it suggests the backlash against him (for not being one of us and so presumably not having our interests at heart) is real and substantial.

It is rather frightening. I remember talking to a neighbour a year or so ago who came up with all sorts of conspiracy theories, all of which seem to have their roots in the US. There are clearly an awful lot of such people, if the Mail is anything to go by.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 12:33]

Is there a conspiracy theory out there that ISN'T rooted in antisemitism?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:55 - Nov 2 with 1950 viewsleitrimblue

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:41 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

It was early followers of Judaism who set out laylines across Northern Europe. See also their obvious involvement in crop circles
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:59 - Nov 2 with 1944 viewsDJR

There certainly are a lot that are. But I think some of the conspiracy theories Trump came up with were not (eg. the stealing of the election) given he was pretty staunchly pro-Israel. And I always thought claims of Russian influence in the Trump victory and Brexit were much exaggerated, and so strayed into conspiracy theory territory.
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:11 - Nov 2 with 1915 viewsBlueBadger

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:59 - Nov 2 by DJR

There certainly are a lot that are. But I think some of the conspiracy theories Trump came up with were not (eg. the stealing of the election) given he was pretty staunchly pro-Israel. And I always thought claims of Russian influence in the Trump victory and Brexit were much exaggerated, and so strayed into conspiracy theory territory.

They always find a way..

https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/461638/antisemitic-conspiracies-flew-befo

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:14 - Nov 2 with 1914 viewsSwansea_Blue

At a guess, Flat Earth?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:18 - Nov 2 with 1903 viewsBlueBadger

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:14 - Nov 2 by Swansea_Blue

At a guess, Flat Earth?

Amazingly, there's some.

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/danny-faulkner/2019/08/09/modern-flat-earth-m

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:24 - Nov 2 with 1894 viewsDJR

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:11 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

They always find a way..

https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/461638/antisemitic-conspiracies-flew-befo

I'm not saying his supporters didn't, given who they are, but I don't think Trump himself did. Having said, he was content to rely on the support of such people, so isn't entirely blameless, and probably not the best person to give as an example.
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:30 - Nov 2 with 1850 viewsBlueBadger

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:24 - Nov 2 by DJR

I'm not saying his supporters didn't, given who they are, but I don't think Trump himself did. Having said, he was content to rely on the support of such people, so isn't entirely blameless, and probably not the best person to give as an example.

Trump knows exactly what he's doing when stirs the tinfoil hatters up. His support for Israel is purely because the alternative would involve offering implicit or explicit support for brown people.

He almost certainly views Jewish people as being 'some of the good ones' rather than actual humans.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 13:31]

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:35 - Nov 2 with 1835 viewsDJR

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:30 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

Trump knows exactly what he's doing when stirs the tinfoil hatters up. His support for Israel is purely because the alternative would involve offering implicit or explicit support for brown people.

He almost certainly views Jewish people as being 'some of the good ones' rather than actual humans.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 13:31]

I suppose there were a lot of contradictions with Trump and those who voted for him. He and Netanyahu were practically joined at the hip. In addition, the Christian Right (who made up much of his support) are staunch supporters of Israel. But at the same time a sizeable number of Trump's supporters were about as anti-semitic as you could get, and as you say he was more than happy to stir them up.
Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:40 - Nov 2 with 1814 viewsBlueBadger

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 13:35 - Nov 2 by DJR

I suppose there were a lot of contradictions with Trump and those who voted for him. He and Netanyahu were practically joined at the hip. In addition, the Christian Right (who made up much of his support) are staunch supporters of Israel. But at the same time a sizeable number of Trump's supporters were about as anti-semitic as you could get, and as you say he was more than happy to stir them up.

Trump definitely sees most of his support base as a flag of convenience. That said, he's been openly racist for decades now, so if anytime he at least has some sympathy with the nazis.

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 15:29 - Nov 2 with 1748 viewsXYZ

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 12:59 - Nov 2 by DJR

You should have a look at the Mueller report ...

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 15:36 - Nov 2 with 1735 viewsDJR

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. on 15:29 - Nov 2 by XYZ

You should have a look at the Mueller report ...

In my view, extremely targeted use of Facebook by Trump/the Republicans was much more influential. Certain groups were even targeted with the wrong date for the election.

Similarly, on Brexit, it was the right-wing press, Farage, Johnson and Cummings that won it, not the Russians.

I speak as someone who despises both Trump and Brexit.

EDIT: This from Channel 4 gives an insight into some of what the Republicans were up to.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=channel+4+facebook+us+election&docid=60
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 15:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024