Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at the league table and the form table 22:49 - Dec 10 with 1887 viewsGlasgowBlue

Barnsley are the dark horses. I can see them passing Plymouth, making it a new three horse race.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looking at the league table and the form table on 23:38 - Dec 10 with 1771 viewsJ2BLUE

Assuming they win their two games in hand, if we maintain our current 21 game form they would need to average 2.39 points per game to overtake us.

Even second in the form table they are only averaging two points per game over their last six. And we're on 12 as well.

Hopefully they will not be a problem. Just shows every win is so vital though. If Barnsley were to lose one of their game in hand they would need an average of 2.51...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looking at the league table and the form table on 04:01 - Dec 11 with 1591 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine the bantering if a Norwood-inspired Barnsley pip us to promotion. Actually, don’t imagine that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looking at the league table and the form table on 07:16 - Dec 11 with 1447 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looking at the league table and the form table on 04:01 - Dec 11 by Illinoisblue

Imagine the bantering if a Norwood-inspired Barnsley pip us to promotion. Actually, don’t imagine that.

I dint think they’ll pip us. But they will be part of the three horse race in place of Plymouth imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looking at the league table and the form table on 08:03 - Dec 11 with 1326 viewstractorboy1978

Looking at the league table and the form table on 23:38 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

Assuming they win their two games in hand, if we maintain our current 21 game form they would need to average 2.39 points per game to overtake us.

Even second in the form table they are only averaging two points per game over their last six. And we're on 12 as well.

Hopefully they will not be a problem. Just shows every win is so vital though. If Barnsley were to lose one of their game in hand they would need an average of 2.51...

I could look silly but I think in 10-15 games time us and Sheff Wed could be well away at the top. As you've pointed out, it's going to take a hell of an effort for anyone outside the current top 3 to seriously challenge the automatic places now and I think Plymouth will continue fading.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2022 8:04]
Looking at the league table and the form table on 08:30 - Dec 11 with 1220 viewsurbanblue

Looking at the league table and the form table on 08:03 - Dec 11 by tractorboy1978

I could look silly but I think in 10-15 games time us and Sheff Wed could be well away at the top. As you've pointed out, it's going to take a hell of an effort for anyone outside the current top 3 to seriously challenge the automatic places now and I think Plymouth will continue fading.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2022 8:04]

If Bannon's injury keeps him out for a while SW could have a problem ... they struggled yesterday by all accounts.
Looking at the league table and the form table on 08:45 - Dec 11 with 1154 viewsDubtractor

4 wins on the spin makes a huge difference in this league. They will definitely end up in the playoffs, but I wonder if they are a bit inconsistent (last 4 games aside) to trouble the top 2. eg their previous 4 games saw 3 losses and a draw.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Looking at the league table and the form table on 08:45 - Dec 11 with 1155 viewsBloomBlue

They have certainly been on a good run but consistency is key consistency can they keep it going.
After a few games some people were talking about Cambridge being the dark horses and outside bet for top 6 given their form then now they're just outside the relegation spots.
Looking at the league table and the form table on 09:02 - Dec 11 with 1027 viewsjayessess

Duff's a good manager and they're on a good run (some kind fixtures in there though). Think they'll need 2 teams above them to tank their form to get in amongst it though.

Would need 2.18 points per game from here to get to 92 points. If they get to 86-88 points they'll have done brilliantly and it doesn't look like that'll be enough this season.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Looking at the league table and the form table on 09:10 - Dec 11 with 970 viewssolemio

I like Barnsley as a club, but I think that playing them twice in play-off finals might be once too often.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024