Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? 19:39 - Jan 9 with 1349 viewsFrimleyBlue

Seen Nixon talking of Wigan involved in a few transfers earlier..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 19:44 - Jan 9 with 1286 viewsDubtractor

You'd assume not!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 19:55 - Jan 9 with 1169 viewsBlueBadger

Nixon is about as reliable a provider of Definite Info as Chico is of Genuine Real World Insight.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 19:58 - Jan 9 with 1125 viewsberkstractorboy

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 19:55 - Jan 9 by BlueBadger

Nixon is about as reliable a provider of Definite Info as Chico is of Genuine Real World Insight.

How much is he really actually wrong about? I see lots slating him but a lot of what he says seems to happen. He very rarely has anything on Ipswich which I assume is down to the way Ashton does business and he has few contacts at Ipswich? There is always the other end of the deals that could let the cat out of the bag like Alan Myers with Everton but tbf is was widely reported before a reliable Everton source reported.
I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 1069 viewsKeno

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 19:58 - Jan 9 by berkstractorboy

How much is he really actually wrong about? I see lots slating him but a lot of what he says seems to happen. He very rarely has anything on Ipswich which I assume is down to the way Ashton does business and he has few contacts at Ipswich? There is always the other end of the deals that could let the cat out of the bag like Alan Myers with Everton but tbf is was widely reported before a reliable Everton source reported.

"How much is he really actually wrong about"

has anyone got the 'smarmy thread' to hand

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:06 - Jan 9 with 1061 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:05 - Jan 9 by Keno

"How much is he really actually wrong about"

has anyone got the 'smarmy thread' to hand

I'm not nixon lol.

Waka waka eh eh

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:07 - Jan 9 with 1044 viewsKeno

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:06 - Jan 9 by FrimleyBlue

I'm not nixon lol.

this is true

to me you ate always "Frimmers Football Genius"

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 984 viewsBlueBadger

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:06 - Jan 9 by FrimleyBlue

I'm not nixon lol.

To be fair, you're marginally more insightful than Nixon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:16 - Jan 9 with 946 viewsJ2BLUE

Cancelled out your harsh down vote from Mullet. I'm not all bad Frimmers.

More interestingly, it puts to bed those odd rumours about Pigott coming back as an option.

Might as well leave him at Portsmouth as they are now getting a new manager?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:32 - Jan 9 with 862 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm assuming we are no longer interested in Keane? on 20:16 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

Cancelled out your harsh down vote from Mullet. I'm not all bad Frimmers.

More interestingly, it puts to bed those odd rumours about Pigott coming back as an option.

Might as well leave him at Portsmouth as they are now getting a new manager?

Got to feel for piggott. Gets a big move to us and now his future is unknown. Albeit probably a nice wage packet.

I'd keep him there now. New manager as you say and might want to utilise him more than the cowleys

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024