Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday morning - slept on it 09:14 - Jan 15 with 601 viewsPendejo

At the start of play yesterday Plymouth were 5 points clear of 2nd place Wednesday, there is a reason for this - they've been the most consistent team so far. We dented their hopes of finishing as Champions by earning a draw.

Wednesday are currently in form, are 3 points behind, game in hand and a better goal difference. We get the chance to do ourselves and Plymouth a favour on 11th Feb.

They had a player that hit the bar yesterday when easier to score, we could have lost.

I will take my share of the blame, I wore the same sweater as away at Charlton. I will not wear it again for a game.

Bizarrely, the only team that will stop Ipswich getting promoted is err Ipswich. Oh and maybe the odd referee.

I don't get to as many games as I'd like but if the games I've attended;-
Barnsley - late goal wrongly disallowed - 2 points
Charlton - 2 late goals conceded - 2 points
Plymouth - late goal conceded - 2 points

That's 6 lost points in just the games I've been to, 4 of which because we couldn't see the game out..
I know folks will point to Wednesday away as a notable robbery of 2 points and Fleetwood home for another 2.

There's not a lot we can do about refereeing decisions.

But we must do either / or both of the following;-
* Be more clinical - yes we are the division's top scorers but late goals only cost us when we don't have a 3 goal margin....(yes I thought about 2 but I was at Charlton)
* Maintain concentration for the full playing time - we can be so sloppy at times

After Oxford, due to family commitments, my next game will be late Feb and MK Dons

COYB

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024