Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Difficult balance with new players 19:12 - Feb 4 with 463 viewsjasondozzell

Great signings but must be a challenge to integrate them. I thought it was noticeable today that Clarke and Burns aren't on same wavelength yet. We looked immediately better when JD came on and started to play those little give and go patterns with Wes.

Similarly Hirst and Broadhead both look good but timing of runs etc not quite there yet. From both them and the team around them.

Great transfer window but almost too good in middle of season?!
Difficult balance with new players on 19:17 - Feb 4 with 425 viewsdavblue

I would go with 4-2-3-1 I’m not convinced we need that 3rd centre back, hybrid role against teams lower down.

Broadhead wide left, Chaplin in the 10 and Burns wide right higher up the pitch. Today was awful the worst I can recall us playing. No space for Broadhead to run into and that’s where we need a 10 who can get their foot on the ball rather.

Think it will come together but maybe not this season.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 20:28]
Difficult balance with new players on 19:20 - Feb 4 with 407 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh no...... we need time to gel!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Difficult balance with new players on 20:13 - Feb 4 with 325 viewsjasondozzell

Difficult balance with new players on 19:17 - Feb 4 by davblue

I would go with 4-2-3-1 I’m not convinced we need that 3rd centre back, hybrid role against teams lower down.

Broadhead wide left, Chaplin in the 10 and Burns wide right higher up the pitch. Today was awful the worst I can recall us playing. No space for Broadhead to run into and that’s where we need a 10 who can get their foot on the ball rather.

Think it will come together but maybe not this season.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 20:28]

Agree. Think you're right about the third CB against the teams that sit in against us.

Broadhead never got any time to run today. Too bunched up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024