Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police 13:54 - Mar 4 with 839 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone hear this, or worse still, drop their chips?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-64847214

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 14:16 - Mar 4 with 761 viewsPerublue

No, but you have brought up a misty childhood memory for me which is probably wrong in reality ... grandparents lived just outside Bude (North Cornwall) in the 70's and I remember often hearing a really loud bang/explosion in the evening and they told me it was Concorde not being allowed to do it over the land but going for it as soon as they clear the coast but being so close we'd hear it still...these were in the days of candles and blackouts...and now I think how incredible peoples lives would be a supersonic passenger jet flying over a medieval landscape full of serfs.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 14:23 - Mar 4 with 730 viewsNthQldITFC

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 14:16 - Mar 4 by Perublue

No, but you have brought up a misty childhood memory for me which is probably wrong in reality ... grandparents lived just outside Bude (North Cornwall) in the 70's and I remember often hearing a really loud bang/explosion in the evening and they told me it was Concorde not being allowed to do it over the land but going for it as soon as they clear the coast but being so close we'd hear it still...these were in the days of candles and blackouts...and now I think how incredible peoples lives would be a supersonic passenger jet flying over a medieval landscape full of serfs.

Have you ever been to Norwich?

(only joking because 1. Norwich ain't a bad place as towns go, and 2. I'd love to live in a medieval landscape full of smurfs.)

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 14:31 - Mar 4 with 701 viewsPerublue

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 14:23 - Mar 4 by NthQldITFC

Have you ever been to Norwich?

(only joking because 1. Norwich ain't a bad place as towns go, and 2. I'd love to live in a medieval landscape full of smurfs.)

smurfette....you would wouldn't you .... I would

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 16:24 - Mar 4 with 618 viewsPerublue

Would this be the jets thing on sky news right now ?

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 17:13 - Mar 4 with 561 viewsNthQldITFC

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 16:24 - Mar 4 by Perublue

Would this be the jets thing on sky news right now ?

I assume it was something like that.

When they say 'assist' that's a hell of a euphemism, is it not?

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 18:56 - Mar 4 with 483 viewsFreddies_Ears

Loud bang prompts calls to Leicestershire Police on 17:13 - Mar 4 by NthQldITFC

I assume it was something like that.

When they say 'assist' that's a hell of a euphemism, is it not?

Nicely put!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024