Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Pasoti owner loves us 16:53 - May 5 with 2223 viewsgtsb1966

Not. ....despite some Town fans posting on there. I don't get the Plymouth love in either.

Post in thread 'Ipswich likes you' https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/ipswich-likes-you.123281/post-2364372
I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 17:09 - May 5 with 2108 viewsberkstractorboy

Still can't get their heads around the Barnsley postponement I see. I guess reading about the truth will get in the way of the narrative they want to tell.
I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 17:13 - May 5 with 2068 viewsJ2BLUE

I have no idea why Town fans would register there. I find it really odd to be honest. Like some sort of self appointed peace envoy. Each to their own I guess.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 17:28 - May 5 with 2008 viewsChurchman

I quote: ‘I lost a lot of 'love" for Ipswich when they cheated to get the Barnsley game put back’. No point in bothering with the truth if it doesn’t fit the narrative I suppose. Im not quite sure who the hell they think they are but oh well, who cares.

Funny place, Devon. Much of it is lovely (not Plymouth - Germans and post war planners saw to that). However the people are either outsiders that have gone to live there and become more local than the locals and the locals are just odd.
I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 17:40 - May 5 with 1940 viewsIllinoisblue

Not gonna lie; bored of the L1 bantz now. Time to move on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 17:50 - May 5 with 1885 viewspositivity

I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 17:40 - May 5 by Illinoisblue

Not gonna lie; bored of the L1 bantz now. Time to move on.

true, it's championship bantz now though!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I see the Pasoti owner loves us on 22:32 - May 5 with 1422 viewsAlphacentauri76

I guess from an Argyle point of view most fans are just amazed at how quickly we have bounced back from nearly losing league status to being back in the championship next season and beating bigger and better teams like yourselves and the others.
It is an achievement of course and I would imagine from a Town point of view you would imagine being far better than us and I can accept that and agree with that point of view too.
I dont care what happens sunday, if we win great if we draw great if we lose great, who cares?
Now as for next season whats going to happen?
Well you will prosper and minimum be mid table I would imagine and Argyle will be in and around the relegation places and possibly be a yo yo club for a while, your club is far better equipt to deal with the championship than we are, we have a chairman who everyone is brown nosing and yet he wont even fill the corners in with temp seating and get a few thousand extra fans in.
As for the love in on Pasoti, totally agree its ridiculous and I get bored seeing the Ipswich or other teams fans in peace crap, no one is in peace they usually have a wind up and to what end?
I wish you all luck its been a great season and overall probably the two best teams this season are going up, in what order who knows or cares?
If you get the title you will deserve it, if we get it then i guess we did too!
Anyway, keep smiling we have a new exciting season to look forward to
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024