Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French public show where their sympathies lie 07:22 - Jul 3 with 1167 viewsbluelagos

A fundraiser for the French policeman who shot dead the kid at a traffic stop has been set up and received over half a million quid so far.

https://sputnikglobe-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/sputnikglobe.com/amp/20230702/do

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

French public show where their sympathies lie on 07:33 - Jul 3 with 1103 viewsbluelagos

In case anyone's worried am not a sleeper Russian agent.

Read the story in the Mirror but their site is barely readable with pop up ads so googled it and evidently landed on a Russian one.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

French public show where their sympathies lie on 09:02 - Jul 3 with 888 viewsWeWereZombies

French public show where their sympathies lie on 07:33 - Jul 3 by bluelagos

Read the story in the Mirror but their site is barely readable with pop up ads so googled it and evidently landed on a Russian one.

Of course you are not.

But interesting to find out that Patriot Media were operating in Nigeria so long ago...

(I did a similar faux pas when I Googled something in an attempt to put down a Glassers post and Steve_M pointed out to me that what I assumed was an innocuous Reuters type of content, PressTV, was actually an arm of the Iranian goverment.)

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

French public show where their sympathies lie on 09:04 - Jul 3 with 877 viewsKeno

French public show where their sympathies lie on 07:33 - Jul 3 by bluelagos

You say that wouldnt you!

Any self respecting Russian Sleeper agent is going to change his name to Boris, lie is way to the top of British politics and then try ro ruin the country

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

French public show where their sympathies lie on 09:23 - Jul 3 with 835 viewsGlasgowBlue

French public show where their sympathies lie on 09:02 - Jul 3 by WeWereZombies

Of course you are not.

But interesting to find out that Patriot Media were operating in Nigeria so long ago...

(I did a similar faux pas when I Googled something in an attempt to put down a Glassers post and Steve_M pointed out to me that what I assumed was an innocuous Reuters type of content, PressTV, was actually an arm of the Iranian goverment.)

If you used the state controlled media of an anti semitic regime which executes gay people and human rights protesters, in an attempt to put down one of my posts, then I would imagine it proved the point I was making at the time.

Any recollection of what my post contained?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 9:24]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

French public show where their sympathies lie on 09:27 - Jul 3 with 793 viewsWeWereZombies

French public show where their sympathies lie on 09:23 - Jul 3 by GlasgowBlue

If you used the state controlled media of an anti semitic regime which executes gay people and human rights protesters, in an attempt to put down one of my posts, then I would imagine it proved the point I was making at the time.

Any recollection of what my post contained?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 9:24]

It was years ago and, sorry, I don't have a database of previous posting...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024