Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought 10:07 - Aug 8 with 628 viewsKeno

[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 10:08]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 12:25 - Aug 8 with 502 viewssolemio

Have a day away from electronic devices, why don't you?

Maybe go Downtown.
I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 12:40 - Aug 8 with 486 viewsKeno

I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 12:25 - Aug 8 by solemio

Have a day away from electronic devices, why don't you?

Maybe go Downtown.

Last time I did I had a rather unfortunate moment and ended up nodding off with my head falling into my lunch, next time I'll try to stay awake so I dont sleep on the subway

I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 14:45 - Aug 8 with 434 viewsDJR

I'm still waiting for the headline.

Pert: Bottom has fallen out of the transfer market.
I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 14:51 - Aug 8 with 415 viewsKeno

I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 14:45 - Aug 8 by DJR

I'm still waiting for the headline.

Pert: Bottom has fallen out of the transfer market.

or

Pert: Brest friendly on cards

I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 15:03 - Aug 8 with 412 viewsDJR

I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 14:51 - Aug 8 by Keno

or

Pert: Brest friendly on cards

Or

Pert behind rumours of imminent signing
I misread Phils Pert Clark email and immediately thought on 15:50 - Aug 8 with 381 viewsWeWereZombies

Anything to do with complaints and I immediately think of mine to the dealer because...the other man's grass is always greener...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024