Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams: It's Time to Get Out and Play Some Football 14:35 - Aug 24 with 653 viewsNewsTWTD

Williams: It's Time to Get Out and Play Some Football 24th Aug 2023 14:33
New Blues loan signing Brandon Williams says his move to Portman Road has been in the works for several weeks, the full-back having watched his new teammates in action on the opening day at Sunderland. 12

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Williams: It's Time to Get Out and Play Some Football on 16:59 - Aug 24 with 403 viewsChorleyBoy

YouTube video "Season So Far | Brandon Williams | Manchester United 2019/20"

Watch 2:39 - 2:49

What's not to like?

Welcome to Ipswich, Brandon.
Williams: It's Time to Get Out and Play Some Football on 17:44 - Aug 24 with 353 viewsChurchman

I know it’s fashion for players to look mean and moody for the signing announcement, video etc.

However, I think I prefer the good ole days. A ready smile, mullet hairdo (Ian Marshall) holding up a hastily grabbed scarf from the club shop, standing in an ill fitting shirt while avoiding the sprinkler and mumbling how great the training facilities are.

Far better than looking like you’ve just been told your dog’s been run over.

Ahhh, the yoof of today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024