Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Twelfth Man 17:49 - Aug 30 with 989 viewsjohnewark

It was noticeable against Leeds and more noticeable last night that as soon as we go behind or are level, the crowd is silent. You can't have it both ways - we're probably going to lose more than we'll win this season snd the crowd going quiet isn't going to help in critical games. Sir Alex Ferguson described PR as "one of the most intimidating grounds" to which he as been.

Let's make PR a place to fear and back the Bluea irrespective of the outcome.
The Twelfth Man on 17:57 - Aug 30 with 909 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Can't speak for last night but actually felt the support for Town was pretty good after Leeds' equaliser and second. The third was hard to judge as it tied in with the minute's applause, and the fourth was a hammer blow that is pretty hard to bounce back from.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

The Twelfth Man on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 675 viewsRozz

"We're probably going to lose more than we win this season" struck me as unlikely, so I had a look. Norwich were the first team to do so last season, in 13th place. I think we'll do better than that, but still found the number of losses higher up the table quite surprising. Boro lost 15 times!
The Twelfth Man on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 567 viewsghostofescobar

You mean our fans are more or less like nearly every other set of fans. Actually our fans are a lot less vicious against their own team when things go bad than some clubs.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024