Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still going well at the Tory Conference 17:22 - Oct 3 with 998 viewsElderGrizzly

They’ve just ejected one their most prominent gay politicians for ‘heckling’ Braverman’s homophobic slanted speech

For context, Andrew Boff is the current Tory chair of the London Assembly & also a patron of LGBTCons, who are hosting a conference closing party tonight.

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 959 viewsfactual_blue

He'll be off to Rwanda then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 17:44 - Oct 3 with 916 viewsnoggin

It's a vote winner

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 896 viewsFtnfwest

Think the local pubs have done that already
Still going well at the Tory Conference on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 827 viewstractordownsouth

Fear not, for they have an exciting new policy. I reckon they’re only a month or two away from talking about the chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 18:54 - Oct 3 with 800 viewsPlums

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 18:46 - Oct 3 by tractordownsouth

Fear not, for they have an exciting new policy. I reckon they’re only a month or two away from talking about the chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay.

I haven't heard anyone use the term 'political correctness' in any serious forum for years. This really is politics for the hard of thinking.
What on earth is 'woke ideology' and what has it got to do with science?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 19:05 - Oct 3 with 772 viewsElderGrizzly

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 18:54 - Oct 3 by Plums

I haven't heard anyone use the term 'political correctness' in any serious forum for years. This really is politics for the hard of thinking.
What on earth is 'woke ideology' and what has it got to do with science?

Covid vaccination was woke or something
Still going well at the Tory Conference on 19:09 - Oct 3 with 765 viewsfactual_blue

Is the woke science the stuff about evolution and the earth being rather more than 6,000 years old?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 19:15 - Oct 3 with 741 viewsSwansea_Blue

The idea that the Tories are “safeguarding scientific research” is absolutely hilarious.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 19:26 - Oct 3 with 706 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still going well at the Tory Conference on 19:09 - Oct 3 by factual_blue

Is the woke science the stuff about evolution and the earth being rather more than 6,000 years old?

Don’t joke. If they veer more towards their American counterparts, that could all become very real.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024