Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Chappers! 15:20 - Oct 7 with 508 viewsRyorry

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Chappers! on 15:25 - Oct 7 with 471 viewsDaninthecampo

Do other teams not study our set plays! How many times do they allow Chappers to run back to the edge of the box and score? Ridiculous!
Great finish again
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Chappers! on 12:40 - Oct 8 with 384 viewsRyorry

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Chappers! on 15:25 - Oct 7 by Daninthecampo

Do other teams not study our set plays! How many times do they allow Chappers to run back to the edge of the box and score? Ridiculous!
Great finish again

Wrote this y'day but superstitiously didn't post cos just as I finished typing, PNE equalised!

Other clubs' managers/staff don't seem to have the analytical dedication & tactical skills that KM does, thankfully - well at least not yet - I'm guessing that his success will lead others into going down a more analytical path. I just hope not anytime soon!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Chappers! on 12:43 - Oct 8 with 372 viewsHerbivore

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Chappers! on 12:40 - Oct 8 by Ryorry

Wrote this y'day but superstitiously didn't post cos just as I finished typing, PNE equalised!

Other clubs' managers/staff don't seem to have the analytical dedication & tactical skills that KM does, thankfully - well at least not yet - I'm guessing that his success will lead others into going down a more analytical path. I just hope not anytime soon!

To be fair, Lowe said it was something they were aware of and had worked on but individual errors and lack of communication stopped them defending it properly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024