Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demolition Man 17:35 - Oct 18 with 1470 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Demolition Man on 19:04 - Oct 18 with 1257 viewsHighgateBlue

The three managers in question have each played against him once only. I'm not sure that's a stat which means a great deal.

By way of comparison, Alex Ferguson has 5 managers who have 100% records against him who have played him more than once. One of those being a certain Josep Guardiola...
Demolition Man on 22:31 - Oct 18 with 925 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Demolition Man on 19:04 - Oct 18 by HighgateBlue

The three managers in question have each played against him once only. I'm not sure that's a stat which means a great deal.

By way of comparison, Alex Ferguson has 5 managers who have 100% records against him who have played him more than once. One of those being a certain Josep Guardiola...

Indeed, just a quirky tidbit on a rainy afternoon! Out of interest, who are the other four for SAF? I had a little Google but nothing was immediately obvious and I was too lazy to delve deeper.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Demolition Man on 09:26 - Oct 19 with 584 viewsitfcsuth

Demolition Man on 19:04 - Oct 18 by HighgateBlue

I know one is Bielsa from his time with Bilbao.

Did the double in the Europa League over him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024