Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we learnt yesterday 15:53 - Oct 29 with 1230 viewsnodge_blue

1. If Brandon Williams is an example of a player not good enough to get premier league interest, then we should be worried about any possible promotion! Thought he was exceptional. Not often Davis is outplayed in our back four. I say that a bit tongue in cheek but look at Burnley.
2. Im not sure how tired players are now after 70 minutes. I thought for the second game in a row our subs didnt really have much impact. Taylor and Harness did ok to be fair. But i didnt want to see Hutchinson go off. Scarlett looks to me like he wants to play that number 10 role rather than lone striker. McKenna soon moved jackson central.
3. Plymouth played well. Fast on the break. I went from feeling very in control of the game one minute to completely out of control the next. Its credit to the team to hang in there and get us over the line. But theres just some signs that its taking alot out of our squad atm.
4. I really hope Tunazebe is going to be a good part of the jigsaw falling into place. I suspect we all do. Edmundson brought back presumably for a bit more pace but in all honesty he was a yard short and relying on a few last second bits of play.
5. Still amazing and beyond all expectations to be where we are. Could you imagine showing a town fan stuck under a rock for the last three months to look at the table today, reading up slowly from the bottom. No......wtf!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What we learnt yesterday on 16:44 - Oct 29 with 908 viewsmylittletown

I didn't see the game yesterday, but at Ashton Gate, Morsy and, especially, Luongo were running out of steam after about 70 minutes. They have to get through a lot of work in our system.

Agree about Williams, he looked like he had a touch of class, but Davis is also a very good player especially going forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024