Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? 17:43 - Oct 30 with 1456 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Trying to register, but can't get past "Have a gift voucher or discount code?".
Maybe it'll sort its self out tomorrow but the Fulham web says that match passes are available now.

carabaocup.live

Edit: fake site?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 17:45 - Oct 30 with 1456 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 17:53 - Oct 30 with 1396 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 17:45 - Oct 30 by SitfcB

Ah, yeah.

I was reading an old post from the last time we played them in the cup.
Must wear the glasses when reading stuff.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 18:06 - Oct 30 with 1358 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 17:45 - Oct 30 by SitfcB

That last line though 😗. “Due to competition rules this game cannot be televised at a point in history where technology has made just about every game in any country streamable to the masses. Here, now drink some of our pound shop Red Bull.”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 18:08 - Oct 30 with 1330 viewsBiGDonnie

It's being shown live abroad in various countries so plenty of dodgy streams available for it.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 18:59 - Oct 30 with 1227 viewsSitfcB

Yeah that was the covid year, when the managed to stream every game for £10, not sure why they couldn’t carry that on!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 19:12 - Oct 30 with 1172 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 18:06 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

That last line though 😗. “Due to competition rules this game cannot be televised at a point in history where technology has made just about every game in any country streamable to the masses. Here, now drink some of our pound shop Red Bull.”

If a league match kicks-off at 1945 then it’s on the Sky red button but also on other platforms such as TownTV. Why isn’t this the case with the Carabao Cup?
Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 19:16 - Oct 30 with 1142 viewsGavTWTD

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 19:12 - Oct 30 by MattinLondon

If a league match kicks-off at 1945 then it’s on the Sky red button but also on other platforms such as TownTV. Why isn’t this the case with the Carabao Cup?

Because those that run the competition are determined to make it as worthless and irrelevant as possible.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 19:21 - Oct 30 with 1108 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 18:59 - Oct 30 by SitfcB

Yeah that was the covid year, when the managed to stream every game for £10, not sure why they couldn’t carry that on!!

I am guessing because the stadium would be empty just as it is for any televised match because no one would want the experience of attending a live match.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 19:37 - Oct 30 with 1080 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone having any joy with this Carabao Cup TV thing? on 19:21 - Oct 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am guessing because the stadium would be empty just as it is for any televised match because no one would want the experience of attending a live match.

If a match is sold-out then I don’t see why that particular match cannot be streamed live for £10. Or even if it isn’t sold-out then I don’t see why it can’t be steamed for say the same as a match ticket.

Just seems to be antiquated thinking to try and impose some strange blackout rule which was thought of before the advent of modern technology.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024