Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe's pace 18:46 - Nov 2 with 4504 viewsjasondozzell

Rapid!!!
Tuanzebe's pace on 21:56 - Nov 2 with 4250 viewsExiled2Surrey

Would not be a massive surprise to see him as often at RB as at RCB
Tuanzebe's pace on 22:17 - Nov 2 with 4149 viewsMercian

He is a class player who would have been even better aged 25 if the lad was not ravished by injuries. In his late teens/early 20s he was hailed as a future England international and could well have been and a Man U starter by now.
Tuanzebe's pace on 06:23 - Nov 3 with 3876 viewsfranz_tyson

He can outrun a herd of hungry,hungry hippos, I've been told. That quick!
Tuanzebe's pace on 07:26 - Nov 3 with 3741 viewsChurchman

Tuanzebe's pace on 06:23 - Nov 3 by franz_tyson

He can outrun a herd of hungry,hungry hippos, I've been told. That quick!

According to the Internet, hippos can run at anything up to 30mph. That’s faster than Usain Bolt.

Best not to p£ss one off then.
Tuanzebe's pace on 08:14 - Nov 3 with 3611 viewsArnieM

Tuanzebe's pace on 21:56 - Nov 2 by Exiled2Surrey

Would not be a massive surprise to see him as often at RB as at RCB

I doubt he’ll be pushing Williams out of RB. But Axel at RCB alongside Williams at RB, that I could see happening.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Tuanzebe's pace on 08:31 - Nov 3 with 3570 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Fast yes - but he was asleep for Fulham's second goal. No excuse for that really at this level.
Tuanzebe's pace on 09:43 - Nov 3 with 3379 viewsjayessess

Tuanzebe's pace on 08:14 - Nov 3 by ArnieM

I doubt he’ll be pushing Williams out of RB. But Axel at RCB alongside Williams at RB, that I could see happening.

Given that we've already had George Edmundson stand in for Cameron Burgess when McKenna felt it tactically made sense (Hull, Plymouth), I imagine that's the role we'll insert him into first.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Tuanzebe's pace on 10:29 - Nov 3 with 3260 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

was disappointed with his debut on Weds, but I guess that after so long out, his brain isn't up to speed yet. Clearly there is a player in there, it's just difficult to see how he can get that match sharpness now we are out of the cup. Maybe if we are 3 up he can come on as a sub.

Poll: would you rather

Login to get fewer ads

Tuanzebe's pace on 10:33 - Nov 3 with 3235 viewsHerbivore

I'll be honest, I find it absolutely insane that you are STILL desperate to be levering Woolf out of the team after the start to the season he and we have had. He's integral to the way we play and has stepped up brilliantly to this level and yet every time there's a thread about the defence you suggest dropping him. Bonkers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tuanzebe's pace on 10:45 - Nov 3 with 3203 viewsMK1

Could be the difference between us staying or going. Fantastic if we can keep him fit. Make it long term perm if we can.
Tuanzebe's pace on 11:25 - Nov 3 with 3096 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Tuanzebe's pace on 10:29 - Nov 3 by LegendofthePhoenix

was disappointed with his debut on Weds, but I guess that after so long out, his brain isn't up to speed yet. Clearly there is a player in there, it's just difficult to see how he can get that match sharpness now we are out of the cup. Maybe if we are 3 up he can come on as a sub.

I thought he was ok tbf given how long he has been out. Won a lot in the air, was storng in his duels, clearly trusted his body with how he was going in to tackles. His passing was rusty but thats to be expected.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tuanzebe's pace on 11:56 - Nov 3 with 3001 viewsandytown

Tuanzebe's pace on 11:25 - Nov 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

I thought he was ok tbf given how long he has been out. Won a lot in the air, was storng in his duels, clearly trusted his body with how he was going in to tackles. His passing was rusty but thats to be expected.

He didn’t appear to be wearing shin pads?
Tuanzebe's pace on 12:04 - Nov 3 with 2971 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

It's an interesting selection situation. I think Woolfy is a class act, and has stepped up to Championship level very well, so it would be harsh to drop him in favour of Tuanzebe. Maybe a back 3 of Tuanzebe, Woolfenden and Burgess, with Davis and Williams further up field. Good options at centre back now. Baggott looked classy too against Fulham.
Tuanzebe's pace on 12:09 - Nov 3 with 2945 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:04 - Nov 3 by muhrensleftfoot

It's an interesting selection situation. I think Woolfy is a class act, and has stepped up to Championship level very well, so it would be harsh to drop him in favour of Tuanzebe. Maybe a back 3 of Tuanzebe, Woolfenden and Burgess, with Davis and Williams further up field. Good options at centre back now. Baggott looked classy too against Fulham.

Not sure changing a formation that's been so successful just to accommodate Tuanzebe is a good idea. Having that as an option can't hurt but I wouldn't be looking to shake things up to shoe horn him in.

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:15 - Nov 3 with 2906 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:09 - Nov 3 by Herbivore

Not sure changing a formation that's been so successful just to accommodate Tuanzebe is a good idea. Having that as an option can't hurt but I wouldn't be looking to shake things up to shoe horn him in.

You're probably right. It would mean changing our very effective midfield or number 10 options too
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 12:15]
Tuanzebe's pace on 12:16 - Nov 3 with 2891 viewsjasondozzell

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:09 - Nov 3 by Herbivore

I agree. Wolfy has been excellent. But great to have cover in the form of Tuanzebe,.Edmundson etc. Strength in depth!
Tuanzebe's pace on 12:44 - Nov 3 with 2806 viewsWonTheCupin78

His acceleration is amazingly good. One of the fastest I've seen.
Tuanzebe's pace on 12:45 - Nov 3 with 2796 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:16 - Nov 3 by jasondozzell

I agree. Wolfy has been excellent. But great to have cover in the form of Tuanzebe,.Edmundson etc. Strength in depth!

I do wonder if the emergence of Baggott as well as Tuanzebe getting up to fitness might mean we'd listen to offers for Fridge. I like him but he's at an age where he will want to be playing regularly and it feels as though he's stalled a bit here over the last 12 months.

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:51 - Nov 3 with 2771 viewsportmanking

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:45 - Nov 3 by Herbivore

I do wonder if the emergence of Baggott as well as Tuanzebe getting up to fitness might mean we'd listen to offers for Fridge. I like him but he's at an age where he will want to be playing regularly and it feels as though he's stalled a bit here over the last 12 months.

Totally agree re. Edmundson. Given his fitness record and general ability I think he's near or at his potential ceiling. He'll be a solid Championship defender for most of his career, no doubt. I'm just not sure where he fits in anymore.
Tuanzebe's pace on 19:42 - Nov 3 with 2333 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tuanzebe's pace on 07:26 - Nov 3 by Churchman

According to the Internet, hippos can run at anything up to 30mph. That’s faster than Usain Bolt.

Best not to p£ss one off then.

You don't have to be faster than the hippo chasing you ... just than the friend you are running away from it with!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tuanzebe's pace on 20:54 - Nov 3 with 2230 viewssolemio

Tuanzebe's pace on 12:44 - Nov 3 by WonTheCupin78

His acceleration is amazingly good. One of the fastest I've seen.

Yes, but is he as fast as Chris Kiwomya's mum?
Tuanzebe's pace on 21:26 - Nov 3 with 2170 viewsExiled2Surrey

I wasn’t really thinking he would replace Williams - but if Williams was unfit, AT could go there, and if leif was out, Williams would flip over to the left and again AT could go into that RB slot. Agree with others that barring injury, he is not displacing Wolf - I think it is more likely that he will get game time at FB. Furthermore, I wonder whether he ends up being KM’s single defensive sub going forwards. All in all, it is a bit more competition for Clarke.
Tuanzebe's pace on 12:52 - Nov 4 with 1812 viewsbrushhand

leaving out wolfie then? has he shate in your lunchbox or something!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024