Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Automatic promotion by sides with no parachute money? 13:39 - Dec 4 with 980 viewsEssexBloo

Is this very common in the last 10 years?
Automatic promotion by sides with no parachute money? on 13:58 - Dec 4 with 904 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Luton are the first example I can think of, Sheffield United a few years back, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Wolves had been down to League One before going back up, Brighton, Bournemouth the first time, Brentford, so I would say it’s not unusual at all.
Automatic promotion by sides with no parachute money? on 14:52 - Dec 4 with 757 viewsWacko

Automatic promotion by sides with no parachute money? on 13:58 - Dec 4 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Luton are the first example I can think of, Sheffield United a few years back, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Wolves had been down to League One before going back up, Brighton, Bournemouth the first time, Brentford, so I would say it’s not unusual at all.

Quite a few of them were playoffs, not auto

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Automatic promotion by sides with no parachute money? on 15:03 - Dec 4 with 729 viewscarlo88

Seems to be clubs like us ten years ago, who stick around for years doing nothing in the Championship have poor records. So your Stokes, Birminghams, Blackburns, Bristol Citys etc..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024