Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today 17:03 - Dec 9 with 844 viewspatrickswell

If Town continue this habit of following defeats with double figure unbeaten runs, we can only be delighted with that. 9 points out of 9 since the loss at the Hawthorns.
Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 19:04 - Dec 9 with 729 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We’re going into a difficult run with a hell of a points cushion. It’s been an unbelievable season!
Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 637 viewsvilanovablue

Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 19:04 - Dec 9 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We’re going into a difficult run with a hell of a points cushion. It’s been an unbelievable season!

We've already got more points from our difficult run than expected.
Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 20:32 - Dec 9 with 566 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 19:48 - Dec 9 by vilanovablue

We've already got more points from our difficult run than expected.

I am stunned and elated at the same time. Beat Watford and it’s really going to demoralise our contenders going into those games with us, knowing that we’re likely still going to be second even if Leicester/Leeds win.
Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 21:10 - Dec 9 with 496 viewsvilanovablue

Brilliant result - I thought we would lose today on 20:32 - Dec 9 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I am stunned and elated at the same time. Beat Watford and it’s really going to demoralise our contenders going into those games with us, knowing that we’re likely still going to be second even if Leicester/Leeds win.

Watford will be tough, no doubt but we're back into a great run of wins which restores confidence quickly. 4 points this week is a good week. 6 is better but not out of the question.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 21:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024