Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of you mugs 07:20 - Dec 10 with 949 viewsBondiBlue

only gave clarke a 6 in the player ratings? 6.9 avg. No pleasing some people.

Thought he was excellent apart from one missed back post header. That's a few games in a row now that he's looked like a top end championship full back. If he can do it consistently he's going to be some player.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Which of you mugs on 07:37 - Dec 10 with 898 viewsfranz_tyson

6.9 average is pretty good. What's the problem?

He did also go missing and left a big hole on the right where they nearly scored.
I think he's improved lately, but he's still got a mistake in him. Don't forget the penalty he gave away last week. Not sure he's top end Championship level.
Which of you mugs on 09:06 - Dec 10 with 760 viewsDJR

I thought he was very good today, and has been in recent weeks when he has played. Indeed, apart from a little blip in the early autumn, he has been an excellent acquisition.

I thought Woolfy's score of 6.9 was also pretty harsh.
Which of you mugs on 09:11 - Dec 10 with 741 viewsMK1

Anything less than a 10 for any of them yesterday is a disgrace.
Which of you mugs on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 593 viewsBigCommon

I liked the way he calmed himself down after some early mis placed passes.. It was noticeable to me, that he went through a really steady, simple phase around the half hour mark. Playing short easy passes, just to get some confidence back.. Came very close to giving away another penalty. Again, I actually think he just held back a bit on that one, instead of taking the player clean out... There were some good signs that Clarke was trying to keep on top of his emotions , yesterday, imo...
But 6 out of 10, isn't a bad score for anyone imo. And 6.9 sounds quite generous . Just depends how people rate a 6 or 7... for me 8 is like MOM, 9 is off the scale and requires an obscene performance. I never give a 10.
I didn't vote on yesterdays game.
Which of you mugs on 13:51 - Dec 10 with 521 viewspointofblue

Woolfenden rated the same. I do think there is a building criticism towards both because they're not Williams or Tuanzebe. As said, 6.9 is not a bad score and the lowest rated starter from yesterday is Broadhead.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024