Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win 21:51 - Dec 12 with 756 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

against a very impressive and physical team.

The result that’s actually made me think that this crazy idea of promotion could really happen.

Poll: Is Billm….

Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 21:55 - Dec 12 with 704 viewsCaptainAhab

I don't think I've ever been so nervous watching a game in December... I'm starting to believe too. Leeds losing, what a night!
Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:00 - Dec 12 with 642 viewsVic

Yep - they were a strong team, loads of prem experience. Quick, and slick. But we went toe to toe and came out on top. This was a big test - makes me start to believe as well. 10 pts clear of 3rd - crazy. And everey win takes us a big step closer.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:01 - Dec 12 with 641 viewsNthQldITFC

One of them. Watford were brave against us and caused us some problems with some really dangerous ball runners (a bit like Leeds) but we adapted and got our usual stranglehold on the game, not necessarily in possession terms but in terms of the danger areas at both ends. Superb.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:02 - Dec 12 with 594 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:00 - Dec 12 by Vic

Yep - they were a strong team, loads of prem experience. Quick, and slick. But we went toe to toe and came out on top. This was a big test - makes me start to believe as well. 10 pts clear of 3rd - crazy. And everey win takes us a big step closer.

And the gap to 7th is mind blowing 🤯

Poll: Is Billm….

Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:12 - Dec 12 with 482 viewsBluespeed225

Watford had what we used to envy in The champ', pace and power. But things have moved on, and we play a Prem' style now, guile, craft and skill. No one bullies us, and the squad depth must worry other teams. We worry that Leeds will be too strong over the course of the season. Well, they must be sitting there now wondering what they have to do to match us!
Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:15 - Dec 12 with 445 viewsbritbiker

Amazing performance. I would have taken a draw but the team just keep rolling.
Best win of the season? A proper hard fought win on 22:16 - Dec 12 with 421 viewsWicklowBlue

I just can't think of that yet! I remember celebrating being top of the Championship at Xmas 2014. I'm waiting until February.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024