Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's another point disappearing from the league... 13:56 - Dec 17 with 884 viewsnorfsufblue

No progress from West Brom in a pretty turgid game tbh
There's another point disappearing from the league... on 14:02 - Dec 17 with 841 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Theres certainly an element of the other sides gift wrapping a stellar season for us.

But we've just got to keep going, picking up 2ppg and concentrating on our own game in the second half of the season, no point worrying about the other sides, we can't do anything about them.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

There's another point disappearing from the league... on 14:09 - Dec 17 with 808 viewsBigCommon

Decent point for Stoke, that.
There's another point disappearing from the league... on 14:17 - Dec 17 with 772 viewsIllinoisblue

Sad but true: I got up at 6am to watch. Spent most of the game trying to work out how WBA demolished us so easily.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

There's another point disappearing from the league... on 15:00 - Dec 17 with 609 viewsITFCSG

There's another point disappearing from the league... on 14:17 - Dec 17 by Illinoisblue

Sad but true: I got up at 6am to watch. Spent most of the game trying to work out how WBA demolished us so easily.

To be honest I didn't think WBA were that fantastic when we played them; it was more like our entire team had an off day. We would have snuck a draw or even a marginal win if we played them on another day.
There's another point disappearing from the league... on 15:23 - Dec 17 with 544 viewsDubtractor

There's another point disappearing from the league... on 14:17 - Dec 17 by Illinoisblue

They were just really organised. That's it.

They didn't really ask that many questions of us, but they utterly stopped us from playing, which is what they do.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024