Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you think KM will approach sat? 22:50 - Dec 20 with 2221 viewsFrimleyBlue

Imo. It's the first game under KM where you could say you wouldn't get on the coach if offered a point.

What do you think his mindset is?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How do you think KM will approach sat? on 22:56 - Dec 20 with 2159 viewsredrickstuhaart

Odd= I replied to a different post!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 23:04]
How do you think KM will approach sat? on 23:02 - Dec 20 with 2123 viewsJ2BLUE

Same as always. Play for a win and if we get a draw instead then great.

We are lethal going forward but doubt we could sit back for 90 minutes. We would be great on the counter though so he may see how opening 20 mins plays out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Probably A14 copdock.. then London road.. (n/t) on 23:12 - Dec 20 with 2076 viewsbazza

[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 23:12]
McKenna doesn’t have a mindset to ‘not to get on the coach if offered a poin on 23:13 - Dec 20 with 2080 viewsunstableblue

He wants to pit his managerial skills and the squad of players he’s assembled, developed, trained into a set of systems, and meticulously prepared for the game, against the best teams. Not just the weak ones.

If we’d had the mindset that we shouldn’t attempt to beat teams with better squads/players, then we’d be down with Plymouth and Sheff Weds. We went after a very buoyant and charged up Sunderland who were playing really well on that opening day, we soaked up their pressure and press and got on top and carved serious chances. And then stayed robust. A team who wants to sit deep and play for a point would have been spanked.

We’ve never once gone into a game under McKenna seeking not to win.

Long may that continue.

We go into games to win.

Those dark days over, thank f@ck.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 23:21]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

How do you think KM will approach sat? on 23:33 - Dec 20 with 1980 viewsBigCommon

Good chance to put 13pts between ourselves and Leeds.. I just can't see KM not trying to get the 3pts...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 23:34]
McKenna doesn’t have a mindset to ‘not to get on the coach if offered a poin on 08:14 - Dec 21 with 1535 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

McKenna doesn’t have a mindset to ‘not to get on the coach if offered a poin on 23:13 - Dec 20 by unstableblue

He wants to pit his managerial skills and the squad of players he’s assembled, developed, trained into a set of systems, and meticulously prepared for the game, against the best teams. Not just the weak ones.

If we’d had the mindset that we shouldn’t attempt to beat teams with better squads/players, then we’d be down with Plymouth and Sheff Weds. We went after a very buoyant and charged up Sunderland who were playing really well on that opening day, we soaked up their pressure and press and got on top and carved serious chances. And then stayed robust. A team who wants to sit deep and play for a point would have been spanked.

Long may that continue.

We go into games to win.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

McKenna doesn’t have a mindset to ‘not to get on the coach if offered a poin on 08:35 - Dec 21 with 1482 viewsSitfcB

McKenna doesn’t have a mindset to ‘not to get on the coach if offered a poin on 23:13 - Dec 20 by unstableblue

Long may that continue.

We go into games to win.

Yes, all of that.

And no doubt after reading what he has to say about the game later on today I’ll be confident of a win and we’ll up for it as will the players.

But I’d still take a point right now

Few Leeds fans on twitter think we’re going to beat them comfortably after their last couple of performances.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How do you think KM will approach sat? on 14:54 - Dec 21 with 1063 viewssuffolkpoker

No new injurys, business as normal and we will take the game to them.
The best team with the ball will win. Most teams cant break our press.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

How do you think KM will approach sat? on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 1013 viewsbaxterbasics

I really want the three here. One point acceptable, but please footballing Gods give us the three. More important than getting three against Nodge in my opinion, given the league standings.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

How do you think KM will approach sat? on 15:15 - Dec 21 with 1002 viewsRobTheMonk

We scored three against them last time. Three that they scored you could attribute to poor defensive errors.

Go for the win. As you always should do. Last season we won a game I think 3-0 against, possibly Cheltenham. It was one of the most embarrassing performances I've seen from a team. They offered nothing other than a training exercise.
How do you think KM will approach sat? on 15:26 - Dec 21 with 969 viewsMeadowlark

I hope he's going for a win. Why wouldn't he?
I'm going for a win, so trust that the team I'm watching is too.

This is not MaCarthy who would bite your hand of for a dodgy point. This is McKenna, who wants winning, entertaining football, and he's getting it.

We will beat Leeds.
We will beat Leicester.
How do you think KM will approach sat? on 16:07 - Dec 21 with 848 viewsitfcsuth

Our approach will absolutely be the same as it is every game.

We go to play our front foot football in the hope of 3 points, but of course we know 1 point would be a very good outcome as well.

The thing with this team is that we are so well coached, technically so good and full of momentum we could beat anyone in the division on our day.
How do you think KM will approach sat? on 16:29 - Dec 21 with 787 viewsRozz

How do you think KM will approach sat? on 16:07 - Dec 21 by itfcsuth

Our approach will absolutely be the same as it is every game.

We go to play our front foot football in the hope of 3 points, but of course we know 1 point would be a very good outcome as well.

The thing with this team is that we are so well coached, technically so good and full of momentum we could beat anyone in the division on our day.

Oddly I thought the reverse game against Leeds earlier in the season was the only time we lost our discipline a bit. I was surprised we were so open and cavalier (particularly at full back) against the best attacking lineup I've probably seen at this level.

KM talked in subsequent games about having the humility to drop into a block against sides when we needed to, without losing our threat in transition. I think we learned a fair bit that day despite giving them a good game toe-to-toe.

I expect us to be a bit more calculated to their threats this time around, especially now they're a bit more of a known entity at this stage of the season. Hope we get an early goal and quieten their 150,000 home supporters, pick them apart on the break. They're vulnerable at FB.

COYFB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024